Recent content by Lansten

1. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Can I soft reset to get a different TM from the lady in Coumarine City? Not as in getting 2 in the same day. I mean, say I save in front of her and then talk to her. If she gives me a TM I don't want, can I soft reset and get a different one?
  2. L

Hardest Battle?

Wallace in Emerald version. My Emerald team was not the best, and my only thing strong against water types was my Breloom (I also had a Swampert, Sharpedo, Torkoal, Swellow, and Aggron). I managed to finally take down Milotic after constantly needing to revive my Breloom, but I still had to take...
  3. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Swords Dance only powers up Physical Attack, not special attack. So it wouldn't help Flamethrower at all. I would recommend giving it Dragon Claw for a good special attack that could really help against Lance if Lapras faints.
  4. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Leavanny looks fine to me. I would personally have Dark Pulse (which you can get from the move relearner) on Lucario over Flash Cannon. It gives coverage over psychic and ghosts, and Flash Cannon is only super effective against ice and rock, which Aura Sphere...
  5. L

Am I the only one around here who...

I don't usually care about that stuff, except for natures. I won't try to get a great nature, but for my in-game team members, I just try to not get a bad nature. Am I the only one that would really dislike if Sylveon's type ended up being only flying or normal after all of this build up?
  6. L

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Fighting a wild Audino that used attract on me. I literally was immobilized due to love 11 turns in a row.
  7. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Perhaps it's the Pokemon that you're trying to catch with them.
  8. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Unless you plan on trading, you can't get Seismitoad or Archeops until after you beat the game. Also, the only way to get a Vullaby in White 2 is to trade with Black or Black 2.
  9. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'm pretty sure you're thinking of BW2.
  10. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I would like some help for my team in Platinum: Empoleon: Surf Earthquake Drill Peck Flash Cannon I'm considering replacing something for Ice Beam, since he's a special attacker, but I don't know what. Also, I have Glaceon for that. Rapidash: Flamethrower...
  11. L

Hardest Unova Gym?

Is Clay really that hard in BW2? My Golduck could easily take out his Excadrill, but I may have been overleveled. I always had a hard time with Lenora though. I hate retaliate.
  12. L

Your "YES!" moments

Catching Shadow Dragonite. After much frustration and many failed attempts, I caught Dragonite in 1 ball without losing any of my Pokemon. All I needed was Jolteon's Thunder Wave and Muk's Sludge Bomb.
  13. L

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

On Pokemon XD, I was trying to catch shadow Dragonite, the last shadow pokemon I needed. I somehow managed to take out all the Ludicolos with my Muk (I'm 10 levels lower). I start whittling down its health. I get it down to yellow, and use one more flamethrower from Houndoom. Of course it crits...
  14. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Blastoise looks good. Raichu should have Secret Power or Facade instead of Quick Attack. He should already be fast enough. Nidoking looks pretty good. Kadabra should have Thunderbolt instead of shock wave. Arcanine looks good. Dragonite should have Surf...
  15. L

Am I the only one around here who...

I personally don't care if there is a remake of R/S. Am I the only one who hates using legendaries?
Back
Top Bottom