• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by LaprasBoi

1. L

Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organi

Re: Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more or Hey, several of us have posted additional or corrected event details on the article's talk page, any chance of getting it updated so folks can find us successfully?
  2. L

Bulbagarden Outreach: Sexuality Month

I think what you mean to say is you’re too blind and/or insensitive to see how harmful it is when you deny people rights and opportunities granted to their peers - especially young people. And that you yourself are too young and stubborn to believe( or even research to see if you’re right or...
  3. L

You said “the world” was accepting enough, but those “some places” are still in the world, aren’t they? As for your beliefs, no thanks, not asking; I don’t give a ****, kid. Not because you’re 12, but because you’re immature enough to think you can win an argument by stating and repeating your...
  4. L

So, you’re not anti-gay, but the world has accepted gays & lesbians enough, even though we can’t marry whom we love in most places and in some places we are KILLED just for being gay? Not anti-gay at all, kid, I’m sure... ;-)
  5. L

BULLC- er, how censored are these boards? Anyway, quite simply, you are wrong. In some places, a lot of progress has been made and being gay is no big deal. In other places, gay men and lesbians are EXECUTED just for being so( or even being suspected). Most places are somewhere in the middle...
  6. L

Hold your horses, Jay! You’re best friends, but he thought you would hate him, even though you really don’t mind at all? So, ask yourself: what might he be thinking about other important people in his life? It can be very hard to come out to family, but if you think they’ll be cool with it...
  7. L

I barely use the forums, I mostly edit or just read the ’pedia, but this definitely makes me feel eager to get involved. I’m a gay man, I’m 28 now and I came out in an American high school at the millennium, when things were just opening up but still rather tougher than now( even granted that...
  8. L

Want: Light Ball

I have multiple light balls. Want items: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=43045
  9. L

Wanted Legit Celebi

I have legit non-shiny. Looking for items: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=43045
  10. L

WANT - Green Scarf, Ranger Eggs, more... Offering Mew, Celebi, other...

Re: WANT - Ranger Eggs, Black Sludge, more... Offering Mew, Celebi, other... I don’t particularly need any berries now but if you have a bunch of Micle/Custap/Jaboca it could be arranged maybe. Let me know what else you have... I am particularly interested in 4th-gen items that are normally...
  11. L

Re: WANT - Ranger Eggs, Black Sludge, more... Offering Mew, Celebi, other... Sure, sounds like a good trade. Give me a day or two to migrate it.
  12. L

Want to finish my pokedex

I can trade you any of those, wants are in my thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=43045
  13. L

WANTED: Entei, THE LAST GUY I NEED FOR A COMPLETE POKEDEX

Re: WANTED: Raikou, Entei, Celebi, Arceus I have Raikou, Entei, and Celebi, see my thread for wants: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=43045
  14. L

Re: WANT - Lansat & Liechi Berries, Black Sludge, more... Offering Mew, Celebi, other One of the lame shiny Zubat, maybe, I seem to be O.K. for berries now. Hmmm not interested in the manaphy since it’s hatched but would like the Black Sludge. Will PM you if I remember. No prob, thanks for the...
  15. L

WANT - IV Event pokémon - NEW offers & wants added!

Re: WANT - IV Event pokémon - Offer Latios@SoulDew O.K., have been away a few days... So looking at your updated thread title and first post, what is the deal with Latios?
Back
Top Bottom