• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know. It's just at one point he said "If you ever want a Girlfriend or a normal life, you will do this "test"." Which I think is uncalled for.
    Yes, It is. Oh, and in case you didn't know, I got out of the hospital. I was in there for NINE FUCKING DAYS T_T
    Haha ^^ Thank you :) ... (my original plan with all of my sprites was to hack either Ruby/Emerald/Pearl and include each one of my edited sprites :3)

Oh ^^ oi... what type might you have made Dunsparce? (I'd picture him to evolve into some type of Dragon XD)
    Interesting. Thing is i cant look at it right now. Im not at my spriting computer lol. Though from what i can see its really good :D
    Oh I see~ Well, I never played PBR ^^;; (not much of a Wii fan XD) Hmm... may I make an evo suggestion? How about a shot at making a Dunsparce evo.? Or your own Eevee evolution :D

Haha, well, like I said, it's done really nicely :) I can't wait to see more of you from scratch work ^^
    A few of my new ones~
    Ooh~ That cool :O Though, it reminds me of something... lol but I have no idea what ^^;;
    It's really good, the colors and shading are done quite nicely , lol, but... What animal is it? ^^;; (I know it's a Spinda Evo. though with it I'd expect another Panda xD)
    Oh~ its alright ^^ Im always happy to wait~ Im sorry for responding so late though ^^;

anyways~ I LOVE THEM :D *huggles* wow :3 they're really good :) I like Spiritomb the best X3
    FullMetal Alchemist, Azumanga daioh, and Love Hina :D, though if i were you i would read the mangas first lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom