• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really dont mind it XD, for some reasons it does not bother me lol. Thank you for caring though XD
    Yeah. And I remember Dusk yelled at me for being a crappy banner artist, and you defended me...
    :p
    I've gotten a lot better at making banners now. I've got some in my albums.
    I dunno, I like the name Lawnmowergirl.

I think I was AnubisLucario at the time.
    But at any rate, nice to meet you, too!
    I see. So they are spliced and scratched huh. Still you are really good, and there is no doubt that you will be able to do them from srcatch :D
    Oh, I changed my username at MMC to Lawnmowergirl at some point...I don'r remember what I'd been before that. Maybe it was Lomo-como-omo. I remember I had a banner shop.
    lol, it's a short way to say I know right XD

This place is waaaay better than Serebii XD

Aww.... well, thanks in advance :3 Can't wait to see them :)
    Inorite? XD ....so how are you enjoying the site so far?

Oi.... I LOVE Metagross, Spiritomb, and Absol :3 lol
    I pretty much use MS Paint ^^;;

cause... I really don't have the time to make them anymore =/ School.... keeping me busy D:

*hands you the glowing bunneh* You can have her~ I have a glowing Dragonite :3
    Yeah ^^;; the tail was something I could not fix at all.... but thanks ^^ I kinda gave up on spriting though =/

And thanks for the complement on the Lopunny ^^;; lol.... (She Glows :3)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom