L
Local time
12:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds fun, sounds fun, especially the video games part. Which games did you play?

Yeah, I did as well. I received a few seasons of Supernatural so I'll be pretty busy for a while.
    D
    I might look for that on youtube sometime...(mom does NOT want me downloading stuff on here! ;) lol..)...neat-o title^^

Silver?...that look's more like Gold to me. o_O;

Gold was funny^^ I read some of the g/s/c ark..XD; I hope you'll get to read it *yourself* sometime, too!^^ It's pretty fun :) i should get into reading it again^^

i can enjoy a lot of things but i get bored easly, though...i hope that fase end's x.x;

also, i like your name^^ roses are pretty :D are they your favorite flowers?^^

I like daisies^^
    D
    What else are you into, beside's Earthbound? :) Animals? Ponies? Food? Manga?

You read pokespecial, right? :) Judging by your profile pict, anyways.

That manga is cool...I always liked Yellow's ark ^_^

What was your favorite ark? :)...G/S/C?
    D
    Wanna be friends? You seem nice. :)
    D
    Your location is Fourside? :O..Does this mean you've played Earthbound?!

O___o; nice...i have too^^; strange, and interesting, that game was..*nod's* Catchy 'theme' to it, too^^ yep..
    akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Umm...I'm not up to much but I just need to write more. Yeah! Writing more! That's a positive!

I love your signature.
    It might be natural, but it's gross in a pool. D:<

Though I like the idea of a lake.
    There's a bit of green everywhere. The remnants of my first idea. Especially on the buttons.
    NOT MY FAULT, I SWEAR. Please don't hurt me.

I blame BMGf.

Even with the green? It's not a good sign when the water is green. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom