L
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (I totally missed that VM you sent me on the 13th, I'm sorry. ;_:)

Thank you! I love it. :3

And it was supposed to be green, at first. xD
    Those videos are pretty awesome. :)

IKR! I heard my cousin play that fugue in his church, which was terrific (it wasn't a cathedral, but it still sounded a lot better than a recording). I tried to start organ for a month or so (I already play piano) but our church is a 45 minute drive away, so it wasn't really the easiest thing to practice regularly. It is pretty hard to coordinate the hands and feet, and getting all the stops and what not, since you basically have to play an entire orchestra. :p
    No I haven't seen that video. Is it good?

Favorite classical piece is a toughie... probably Durufle's Fugue on the Name Of Alain. It's a pretty epic organ fugue.
    That sounds delicious! It's making me hungry too! Please make it tonight! PLEASSSEEEEE! *dons the googly eyes*

I am a sucker for buffalo chicken anything.

Good luck with your drawing group! How long have you been taking it up?
    Yeah well Ghosts n Stuff is the only song I have heard from them. Man this is a pattern THAT I MUST CHANGE! GWARGH!

So. What's cooking on your end? Do you like food?

Incidentially, how's the drawing coming along?
    World Music sounds like a lot of fun! I don't really listen to much modern music. I'm more of a classical person (although movie soundtracks fall into that category too). My favorite contemporary group is probably OK Go. I like White Knuckles a lot.
    Does your avatar have anything to do with Ghosts n Stuff or deadmau5, by any chance?
    ah. Thought it was a rose covered in Aphids. was confused by the coloration.
    Hey, do you want to trade now? And do you mind if it's in an egg? I could hatch it, but it would just be quicker if I didn't
    D
    I thought your post in the pokemon music thread was pretty cool! :) I rather agreed with a lot of your choices, btw^^ They seemed to fit in really well x) Good job!^_^*claps*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom