L
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oooh, okay! Well, I'll help ya like Ghost helped me =D

To trade, register my trainer name and friend code in your pal pad. Then, we'll meet in the middle room on the second floor of the pokécenter
    Okay, got it =)

Ehh? If you mean are we trading now, nope not yet. Got about 45 min until I can get to the farm ^^;
    Okay, so just in case here's my friend code and my trainer name for when we trade later tonight: 5457-8931-1660
    Hallow♥

What's your trainer name?
    Okay, well you're about two hours ahead of me so I'll still be at church for sure. Would maybe 6:30PM (8:30PM for you) work?
    Actually, I would love a Solosis =) that'd be very nice. I'll see if tomorrow I can go down to the farm and trade with you. I'll bring my laptop and such. You'll have to tell me what time you're usually on/gonna be on though so we can do this ^_^

(I can't today, because I've been cleaning a fish tank in my shower all day thus I haven't managed to even shower and ugh... obviously I'm not leaving the house XD)
    Ah, you can pick the one you want.

Lady Zero is going to stay with me for breeding purposes--and Darling is going to Octy.
    Yoooou doooooo

But I currently don't--I might go down to the farm tonight though. Oh, check my blog and you'll see the Zorua's I have currently.
    Hey Laterose, I wanted to know something: How would you prefer your Zoroa? As an egg? As a Zoroa? What if it was a Zoroark but female? I'm currently breeding for a female Zoroark so I can breed her with my Lucario and get a Zorua with Dark Pulse, so once I have that I don't need the girl one as much XD.

Also, do you mind nicknames??
    Okay, perfect--because I have a hard time with wi-fi and such (I have to go down to a place--which I usually call 'The Farm'--and use it's internet XD the owners of it let me, because I practically grew up at their house... every summer)
    You wanted a Zorua egg, right =)?

I got my Zorua yesterday--today it evolved into a Zoroark--so I can breed it and we can set up a time to trade if you want =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom