Recent content by Laterose

1. L

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

I have to say that Kyurem is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, seconded only by Hydreigon. A lot of the Gen V Pokemon had some pretty questionable designs.
  2. L

Have you ever spent a long time looking for one Pokemon?

Spent many hours chasing Raikou in Silver (and Crystal). I've always managed to catch Entei and Suicune, but to this day I've never been able to catch Raikou in any generation. Chimecho is also a pain. DX
  3. L

Your "What the....?" moments!

Yeah, imagine being nine years old, playing after bedtime in the dark by the light of a Game Boy LED attachment, wandering around in Mt. Moon (which was already creepy as it was), and running into that. </nightmares> Anyway, biggest WTF moment was probably when N's castle started coming out...
  4. L

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion I think Froakie's the cutest, so I voted for it since we know nothing about them ATM. But if Chespin turns out to evolve into a partial Dark-type... aww yeah.
  5. L

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

Gen V is the only gen in which I've ditched a starter (my Samurott). It was actually the weakest Pokemon on my team, despite having the highest level.
  6. L

Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stream

Re: Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stre I'm excited about this! 3D POKEMON ADVENTURE EEEE The designs of the newly revealed Pokemon look fabulous (especially the legendaries; this is the first time I've actually indecisive as to which one I'd...
  7. L

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

Thanks. I win >:D
  8. L

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win because I made it back home after my trip. Hi!
  9. L

Mafia Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/11 - Night 2: Meta Meta Meta Meta Lol, DrumBeats called it.
  10. L

Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/10 - Day 2: Disturbance in the Force Hey, yeah, I haven't been online since I voted yesterday. As I mentioned earlier: in the bandwagon for Sputnik, Ryoga, Chaos and Shadows all voted in succession. Ryoga and Shadows both gave at least some reason why they were...
  11. L

Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/10 - Day 2: Disturbance in the Force This was also the reasoning behind my vote, which was not exactly random. I voted for someone I suspect, and would like to get more information from. There are 21 players, but only 10 or so have posted at all since the first...
  12. L

Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/10 - Day 2: Disturbance in the Force It looks like we're back to random voting. Vote: Chaosj2 Let's get this party started, I guess?
  13. L

Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/10 - Day 2: Disturbance in the Force That's not really red text, it's more of a dark maroon. /pickyartist I'd say that what it LOOKS like is Baron Dante's death, which has been swept up by the Janitor. He might not actually be dead, though. I don't think mafia...
Back
Top Bottom