• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Laughing Bat

1. L

Which Pokemon would you guys like to get regional variants in Scarlet and Violet?

I'd kill for a regional variant of Snorlax. Preferably Steel or Normal/Ghost.
  2. L

Your current Pokemon team and the game your playing

Erdos the Snorlax Golub the Blaziken Antank the Durant Doing the ribbon master challenge with Snorlax, one more ribbon in Pokemon Y to wrap up gen 6 and then we're on our way to Alola. Hoping to be in Galar before Isle of Armor's release.
  3. L

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

I'm hoping that SwSh are the only games to be released this generation. Continuing to expand the current games sounds far more promising to me than another remake(Honestly I'd rather just get gen 4 in an e-shop than a remake anyways.) I'm particularly happy to see more co-op gameplay being...
  4. L

SwSh Gigantamax: Your Top 5

#1 Snorlax - My favorite, I always want it to get the latest toy. Still bummed it didn't get a mega, still pumped about Pulverizing Pancake. #2 Rotom - Another of my favorites, I think there could be a lot of potential with the whole rotom form thing. #3 Aegislash - More particularly I'd like...
  5. L

Your original ruby and sapphire teams

Wow, can't believe people remember their original teams so well. 2003 was 11 years and X^Y saves ago. I know I had a blaziken and castform. I might of had a pelipper.
  6. L

I don't get the Masuda Method. (semi-rant)

I used the masuda method to get a shiny larvitar back in soul silver, it took about 4 or 5 boxes worth of eggs, still have a ton of larvitar's spread across my gen 4 and 5 games actually. I usually just hatched while watching tv or a movie. The daycare routes are usually easy to hatch in without...
  7. L

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? You know, it occurs to me that between the time of ruby and sapphire's release and now I have gone from having trouble finding 6 gen 3 pokemon I like enough to form a team, to liking so many of them that I have trouble narrowing it down. I started a...
  8. L

Will you buy Pokémon bank for ORAS?

Subscribed as soon as the trial was over. Finished the national dex earlier this year(after deciding to do so after HGSS came out) so I'll want to be able to fill the pokedex for the future releases without having to re-catch/trade everything. Besides, Pokemon has been on a yearly release...
  9. L

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Re: [Updated 11/13/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More I have one with 31 Attack/Special Defense/Speed and another with HP/Special Defense/Speed
  10. L

[Updated 12/01] 5-IV Pokémon, 50+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More

Re: [Updated 11/13/13] 5-IV Pokémon, 40+ Safari w/ Hidden Abilities and More Will you trade a 5IV ghastly for a 3IV ditto, 5IV Squirtle, or 5IV Snoralx?
  11. L

GEN VI: LF: Charizardite X

after you buy the venasaurite he will offer charizardite x.
  12. L

If you could add 30 Base Stat points to any Pokémon, which one would you pick?

30 to def on Snorlax, or possibly to attack.
  13. L

Battling against favorite Pokemon

Any fight with a snorlax is a good fight, even if it involves one that is not in my care. I personally get some sick twisted pleasure out of using a snorlax to faint another trainer's snorlax :P
  14. L

GEN VI: LF: Charizardite X

did you trade away your charizardite x? If not you can still get it and venasaurite if you picked squirtle(a man sells them to you in lumiose city)
  15. L

GEN VI: Charizardite X please

I don't really care what pokemon is holding it(I actually have all of the exclusives, just traded away my mewtwonite y before I decided to pick up a copy of x). I should be available to trade tomorrow evening central time, and my fc is in my signiture :).
Back
Top Bottom