1. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey, everyone! Saph's Pokémon Crystal Let's Play is now on YouTube. Watch part 1 here and part 2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
lavandula
Last Activity:
May 26, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Blog Posts:

lavandula

Registered User, from Hong Kong, Hong Kong

lavandula was last seen:
Viewing thread Official Generation 8 Speculation & Leaks Thread, May 26, 2018 at 2:35 PM
    1. There are no messages on lavandula's profile yet.
  • About

ハーバード流宴会術 Jackie Chan's Project A, Project A Hong Kong Sinfonietta 香港小交響樂團 1. 腹如東海, 大比橫生 (or 瘦比難生)2. 求學不是求分數, 打機不是求level

Signature

I am PokeSirena on Youtube.com
    I had been moderator of Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance and Hong Kong Pokemon Village, the 2 largest Pokemon communities in Hong Kong.
    I am real life friends with more than half of the current staff of Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance.
    I am also a member of HKVGC.