• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

LavenderTownGhost

Hello there, Bulbagarden!

LavenderTownGhost, here. I am currently a student in college, taking up my pre-reqs. I'm considering majoring in possibly Meteorology, or just doing something in the medical field (surgical assistant!).

As far as Nintendo goes, my favorite series are Mario and Pokemon. Been a fan since elementary school, and still going strong! My favorite Mario games are Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Mario Kart Wii, and my favorite Pokemon games are Emerald version and Colosseum. Other games I sometimes play include Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland and A Wonderful Life, Sonic Heroes, and the .hack//G.U. series for the PS2. And of course, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Can't forget about that!

Other things to know about me are that I love to practice hip hop dancing, I enjoy drawing anime/manga style from time to time, I am a total horror buff and love to watch horror movies and read horror novels (The Exorcist being my favorite), I enjoy experimenting with fashion and makeup, and Halloween is my favorite time of year. :) Also, a cat is my animal of choice.

On the 31st of October, 2012, I was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia (trick-or-treat, eh?). It went into remission within just two treatments, and has stayed away since. I will continue to receive chemotherapy until the beginning of 2015.

That's about all there is to know about me. I love to talk and love even more to make new friends, so feel free to message me. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you around the forums!

-Lav

Nintendo, Mario Bros., Pokemon, hip hop dancing, music, drawing, anime, movies, cats, Halloween, and paranormal.
Favorite Generation
Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
Favorite Region
Hoenn / Hōen
Favorite Gym Badge
Vermilion City Thunder Badge
Favorite Pokémon Type
Ghost
Nintendo Network ID
LavenderGhost8
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
5129-2435-0607