L
Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe..I would, but I'm a little afraid! XD Oh gosh remember I told you I was scratched by a stray cat? I remember once he did that to me, too. o_o Cat behavior is a little scary to me.

Yesterday, I went to see Godzilla with my best friend and her sister after school! I actually liked it, a lot! I love how this Godzilla had many Japanese Godzilla traits and was actually hailed as a hero, like he usually is! There was a really annoying kid a few rows behind us. -_- You said you saw Godzilla in your blog, right? Did you like it? :D

Arggghh, I'm getting a sinus infection. :/ I had a sore throat last night and my head and the areas near my nose hurt!

For my birthday, I just want to invite my friends over and hang out with them. xD

Thanks!! >:D
    Oh, so you feel my pain xD? Do you ever get that sensation when you stay up late and you reach that point where you are no longer drowsy and don't feel tired anymore; almost as if you're in a daze? Of course I feel the repercussions the next day. I've been trying to get my sleep cycle back on a healthy track but it seems impossible to fix at this point. No real plans as of yet, other than watching the World Cup, and I might check out the Pokemon World Championships. Haha you're not alone, Orre was something special.
    How was the meeting? :)

one or two days away. xD I'm so excited to get my first pet! :)

This summer will be exciting for both of us. :D
    Hah! You know I'd love to go along too, but I'm not sure who I'd go as. I want to raise the other fossils too, and work them into the team. I've always had a liking for kabutops I have ammonite and trilobite (Omanyte and Kabuto) fossils that I put into a storage unit when I moved. Just thought it was cool when they came out with those two. I really liked the high-level opponents in Black 2it really helped training higher-level pokemon.

Doing a Let's play sounds like it'd be fun once I could figure out what to say. I have an account there, but no channel. No inspiration has struck me yet.

I think I have gotten a ghost safari from someone else, I know for sure I can play one with Golett in it. Pokemon Bank is a service that gives you an extra 100 PC-type boxes online. I recently bought a 1-year subscription, which gives an event Celebi. Pokemon Bank also lets you use the Pokemon Transfer to get pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6. I know there's a topic where people post what pokemon their safaris have. Mine's normal-type with Teddiursa, Loudred and Smeargle.
    Well, that's good! ^^

Ah, good point. :3 Though the way you said that implies there are times where you aren't able to do that o.o You in showbiz? xD
    =patpat= Well, you can always get Project 64 for HM64, not like the game's coming to the Virtual Console soon anyway.
    You'll have to read and find out ;P

And now it looks like I'll be walking home in the rain :/ With no umbrella -_-
    I can relate to that, I name my Pokemon after candy because I can't think of anything sometimes. Like I have Crunch for my Tyrantrum. xD

They see me trollin', they hatin'. xP

I'll take that as a good thing I never watched. :D And so true omg, I bought out all the stores just to dress up mini-Dolce. :'D

If you want to learn I can teach you. :) Though that's if you want to. xD But yeah I IV breed and EV train because when I joined here it was for trading. And I didn't know what IV/EVs were so I took it upon myself to learn. x)
    I'm glad you like her :) She was actually one of the simpler ones to make, but I'm pleased how she turned out. I'm pleased with all of them, really - they all fit their types visually, I think. Maybe I'll have people guess :p
    Well, that's still pretty neat. :D I wonder what it's like to actually play the Wii Sports games. xD

I'm sure you'll do fine~
    Aside from WO3? Wind Waker HD, and well, that's it. xD

Oooh, awesome! Let me know when you start!
    Aye, I know the feeling. Well, it's your choice but I'd still recommend getting a capture card. Maybe you could order a 2DS version once they figure it out?
    I did! I've got most of them done and uploaded to Bulba now, I'll probably finish the rest when I get home. Might post them in the thread as a sort of "sneak preview."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom