• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by LavenderTownGhost

1. L

True. Most of my acquaintances are cat people, so that doesn't help my case. xD I'm sure I'll...

True. Most of my acquaintances are cat people, so that doesn't help my case. xD I'm sure I'll have a nice experience with one some time. :P Which console is it on? Welp, I must ask; what did you think of the new OR/AS footage?
  2. L

Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trailer,

Re: Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trail I'm going there to preorder mine Thursday. xD Can't wait!
  3. L

How's your hair at the moment?

Wearing a long red wig right now with some of it pinned back.
  4. L

Facts about you...

Here are some more- -I am 5'5", and wish I was taller. -I love to wear over-the-knee socks. -I always wear wigs because I am more comfortable that way right now, and I probably always look like a different person because they are all different colors.
  5. L

Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trailer,

Re: Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trail This trailer is everything I have imagined and more. So, so epic. I love the first part. That is how I imagined Hoenn to look in real life. It looks like the area that would be Dewford Cave. Also, Roxanne...
  6. L

Me too, such relief. I must say, I'm not all that fond of what they've done to Brendan, though...

Me too, such relief. I must say, I'm not all that fond of what they've done to Brendan, though. I did see the E3 trailer for OR/AS. :) It is beyond epic, and everything I've imagined (and more). My ultimate dream come true!!!
  7. L

It's true, I just cannot grasp the competitive stuff. xD Although I am going to attempt to IV...

It's true, I just cannot grasp the competitive stuff. xD Although I am going to attempt to IV breed soon. I always wondered what Friend Safaris were for, haha.
  8. L

Anime and Japanese Video Game Character Crushes

Re: Anime Character Crushes Steven Stone from Pokemon (obviously), both Pai and Kisshu from Tokyo Mew Mew, Ren from Karin (Chibi Vampire), Charden(sp?) from Black Cat, and Ovan from .hack//Roots. Hopefully I'm not leaving anyone out...
  9. L

Great! ^^ Thanks, she is awesome. Such a good cat. :) Yep, you should be able to see it in the...

Great! ^^ Thanks, she is awesome. Such a good cat. :) Yep, you should be able to see it in the CoroCoro thread. The scans leaked. x) I love it! Thanks, I thought it would be a good time. I've got to contain my excitement for Hoenn somehow, haha.
  10. L

What music are you currently listening to?

Problem - Ariana Grande. Awesome song!!
  11. L

Mario Kart Discussion Thread

^ Nope, if you get hit by something or even fall, you don't lose your item. One thing I like about MK8... The CPU is ridiculous, though.
  12. L

I've never EV trained. I suck. :< Although my in-game team for X isn't that bad......they're all...

I've never EV trained. I suck. :< Although my in-game team for X isn't that bad......they're all approaching level 100. =P
  13. L

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

9.5/10, I love her new design! ^_^
  14. L

This or That

Scarface. 'Fro or mullet?
  15. L

Used Metronome!

LavenderTownGhost used Hyper Beam!