Recent content by LavenderTownGhost

1. L

Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trailer,

Re: Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trail I'm going there to preorder mine Thursday. xD Can't wait!
  2. L

How's your hair at the moment?

Wearing a long red wig right now with some of it pinned back.
  3. L

Facts about you...

Here are some more- -I am 5'5", and wish I was taller. -I love to wear over-the-knee socks. -I always wear wigs because I am more comfortable that way right now, and I probably always look like a different person because they are all different colors.
  4. L

Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trailer,

Re: Details on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced: E3 presentation reveals trail This trailer is everything I have imagined and more. So, so epic. I love the first part. That is how I imagined Hoenn to look in real life. It looks like the area that would be Dewford Cave. Also, Roxanne...
  5. L

Anime Anime and Japanese Video Game Character Crushes

Re: Anime Character Crushes Steven Stone from Pokemon (obviously), both Pai and Kisshu from Tokyo Mew Mew, Ren from Karin (Chibi Vampire), Charden(sp?) from Black Cat, and Ovan from .hack//Roots. Hopefully I'm not leaving anyone out...
  6. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Problem - Ariana Grande. Awesome song!!
  7. L

Mario Kart Discussion Thread

^ Nope, if you get hit by something or even fall, you don't lose your item. One thing I like about MK8... The CPU is ridiculous, though.
  8. L

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

9.5/10, I love her new design! ^_^
  9. L

This or That

Scarface. 'Fro or mullet?
  10. L

Used Metronome!

LavenderTownGhost used Hyper Beam!
  11. L

Usernames Combine!

E-102TownGhost.
  12. L

Inverse Battle - It's Super Effective!!!

Meganium, Solar Beam!
  13. L

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

You must be psychic. Heck yes. V Likes seafood.
  14. L

What type would the user above be?

Fire/Dragon.
  15. L

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

^ Enjoys the succubus.
Back
Top Bottom