L
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well busy work means more money so in a way it's good : D plus you're entertained, what do you work at?
    Good, also keep this in mind for next time but don't post twice in a row, if you need to post again then just edit it into your first post.
    I can't really Give you a link right now since I'm on my phone but it should still be in the first page so it shouldn't be too hard to fight
    Yes actually, I'm in an RP called a Bunch of Superheroes which has one space left and I also have my own RP called Familiars which is looking for people.
    There' s actually more Non Pokemon RPs than Pokemon ones right now, they've gotten more common.
    Uhm... Second hint. Snow in section other than the other section. After that you should be fine! (Unless there's a Skitty too, I forget.)
    Just a hint about your PMD: True Strength Signup, there's already a Pikachu. You'd best change the Pokémon, no duplicate of Pokémon allowed. Maybe you could see if they'd allow a Fennekin!
    Well I noticed that you really are new to the RP section xD so what do you think so far?
    Oh, wow, you are pretty new. Yeah the RP section used to have organization like that. Sign Up Threads, Start Ups, and Non-Pokemon RPs all had different sections, but for no reason I can figure they just threw them all together a few months back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom