Recent content by Lavy

1. L

It is! Seems like we're willing to wait for enough members to join, so go ahead ^_^
  2. L

Start Ups Infinite Space

Vaisha had just been blindly following along behind the others. She had figured out how to use the communication contacts to connect with the ship and had been checking it over and making sure it was secure. She found it hard to focus on anything else when her mind was with the ship; it was...
  3. L

Start Ups Familiars

"Alright, then, let me show you." Luca reached one hand up towards the sky in preparation for the spell. "No, wait!" Jori jumped in and grabbed Lucrezia's hand. "Silly girl, you'll blind everyone here." "Oh, you're quite right!" Luca said, surprised. "Why didn't I think of that?" She...
  4. L

Start Ups Familiars

Jori swiftly moved to stand next to Rei and held her hand underneath his. She focused on the magic he released, a fireball how original, but it would work. She pictured the fireball in her mind and then changed it to the image of a leaf. The fireball continued streaking towards a flowering bush...
  5. L

Start Ups Familiars

"I suppose it is a bit lame. Buddy spells." Lucrezia shrugged and turned to her Familiar. "Well, why don't we get started?" Jori nodded and looked at Rei. "We're already kind of used to working together, so let's give this a shot. My magic and Luca's is very defensive and manipulative. So why...
  6. L

Start Ups Infinite Space

"What are you talking about?! THIS is what we need to do!" Vaisha gestured at the news on the screen. "I'm sure it was developed for military use only, but if we could get our hands on it we could go anywhere with the Kyelwind and be completely undetected." This was just what they needed, a way...
  7. L

Start Ups Infinite Space

Lavy eyed the monstrous alien suspiciously and sneaked back on her toes into the shadow of a doorway. She really didn't want to get involved in a fight. Besides, she was too busy accessing her new contact-communicator's variety of functions.
  8. L

Start Ups Infinite Space

"Here, you can have mine," Lavy said, and shoved it into his hands. She took the contacts and deftly inserted them into her eyes. She blinked a couple of times, her cat-eyes adjusting to the lenses. "This is going to be convenient. But will it let me connect with the ship, too. . .?"
  9. L

Start Ups Infinite Space

Lavy took in the immense skyscrapers and dingy cityscape before her. This could get interesting. "Well we need to keep a low profile so the Alliance can't find us. There is no way I am letting them have that ship back." She looked longingly back at the hangar. She missed it already. The...
  10. L

Looks great @Okami! Approved. Tell your friends to join too ^_^
  11. L

Start Ups Familiars

"Oh, this sounds like something I can really do!" Lucrezia jumped up and clapped her hands in excitement. "We'll be perfect at this, don't you think, Rei?" She hopped over to him and grinned. She was quite excited about trying out so many different types of training, and on the first day...
  12. L

Start Ups Familiars

Luca focused on the potential damaging spell from Nova and cast her Winged Embrace to protect herself and will from the bubbles. With that in place she turned her gaze to Will and his weapon. She studied it as best she could for one. . .two. . .three seconds, and then launched a Disarming Grasp...
  13. L

Infinite Space Discussion Thread

Drehe~!
  14. L

Start Ups Familiars

"Really? I could do it, definitely." Lucrezia stood hurriedly, tripping on the hem of her skirt. Jori sighed, but was smiling too. Rei was right, her Magi's quirkiness was kind of endearing. "I'm ready. Though we really work better in a team, don't you think?" "Hm, you're right!" Luca...
  15. L

Start Ups Infinite Space

Vaisha had no problem outmaneuvering the slower attacks from the Alliance fighters. The Kyelwind was incredibly fast. Faster than any ship she'd ever been on before. Before she knew it Vaisha had flown around behind the Alliance fleet. She laughed maniacally and locked on with the ship's plasma...
Back
Top Bottom