• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Layla

1. L

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Actually pretty much most of the fourth gen >.< Especially Croagunk and Toxicroak...and Probopass... they're freaky in my opinion.
  2. L

Why do so many people hate gen III?

My least favorite is the fourth gen...I don't really like any of them...except maybe Gallade and Glameow... But the third was good in my opinion. I love Altaria, Delcatty, and Gardevoir especially. But I also think several of the Pokemon were kind of creepy...like Grumpig, Loudred...
  3. L

Favorite Gym Leaders and Elite Four members from each region!

Kanto: Gym Leader- I'm going to say Misty. She's awesome, and I love water types. Elite Four- Lorelei. I liked her cool attitude, and Ice Types are love. Johto: Gym Leader- Jasmine, mainly because she's pretty, and has an Ampharos XD Elite Four- Karen...dark types! Hoenn: Gym Leader-...
  4. L

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. A Shiny Lunatone! The blue eyes are pretty.
  5. L

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

I like Hitmontop best, he is my favorite pokemon... and Blaziken...the literal version of fried chicken...
  6. L

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

When you're in bed with a guy and you realize that his moans sound like certain Pokemon cries. Usually ending up with a breakup there.
  7. L

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Uh. I don't like Bidoof either, it scares me. Also Nosepass and its evolution...idea of a nose pokemon bothers me.
  8. L

Your favourite water type

It is hard to choose between Starmie, Dewgong, and Cloyster. OH. And Kingdra. <3
  9. L

Pokemon that need to be made

Um. My favorite animal is snow leopard, if they could do anything that looked like one of them it would be amazing. Also, I wish Rapidash could evolve...maybe a Pegasus, Hippocampus, or Sleipnir pokemon?
  10. L

The Breeding of Pokémon

They could be in denial... after seeing some hot Skitty on Wailord action, they might try to block it out of their mind as a traumatic event. Thus the "WTH EGG!"
Back
Top Bottom