L
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats, Lazyboy, I will now change my avatar like I said in my blog due to getting my 15th Visitor message (from you)
    Do you have the PBR eletivire and magmortar?
    And also I can't battle now because our wii is getting repaired, I've got some HW to do, and I wouldn't give you any of my Codes unless I really trust you
    Actually, the way I did it, the speed-deduction would just help Regigigas overcome the opponent speed-wise during slow start
    Pokemon that were on the same team included (meaning that I won't list them all) the Pokemon Battle Revolution Electivire and Magmortar, and a Manaphy that knew Dive, Rain Dance, Heart Swap, and Acid Armor
    Another good one is using my movie 11 one's icy wind, to lower the opponent's speed, and since it's special it's a great move to use when slow start is in effect (because during slow start its special attack is slightly above its attack)
    No, I'm older than 8 and I just wrote that instead of leaving the location space blank (so I could do say something witty instead) or my real location (which I won't say for privacy reasons (surely you understand))
    BTW: nice sig animation:kawaii:
    Hello, Lazyboy0337! (may I just call you LazyBoy?:spin:)
    I'm Regiruler :mallet:
    Anyway, thanks for the compliment on that thread; I guess we share similar thoughts!
    O well i can tell you what to say I can like send you lyrics. Is there another possible way you could record your voice, perhaps with the sterio on your CPU
    Hey i dont need Rhyperior i got an AR (LOL) I can make you any pokemon 100% legit if you would like.... and btw I am making an abridged series for Bleach And i was wondering If you would like to help me with the voices?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom