• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
leaf-green
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell me about your HGSS store encounter! :)
    leaf-green
    leaf-green
    (TOT) WHY DON'T I GET NOTIFICATIONS OR ALERTS??? I'M SO SORRY I MISSED THIS!!!!!!
    Chibster
    Chibster
    Haha don't worry about it!! :D Ready for the Christmas trivia this year?
    leaf-green
    leaf-green
    yes! just saw the post with the dates! time to brush up on those TM memory skills ;)
    Haha it's alright! :D I missed the trade yesterday, but I found this Pokemon giveaway place on reddit! Thanks so much for the offer though! :) By the way, your avatar is funny! xD
    Hey there! I'm from the trivia chat we were both on! :) Do you by any chance have a spare Seel ? I found out just now I don't have any Dewgong safaris.
    I have to get off the trade for a second. I need to evolve my Rhyhorn into Rhydon before I can trade it and evolve it into Rhyperior.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…