Recent content by leafeon007

1. L

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread Well... Lugia isn't Water type. There are always those strange typings you never expect that make you step back and go "Wait... What?" There is always some doubt and chance in guessing types.
  2. L

Am I the only one around here who...

Not at all. I personally hate the Poison-type gym soundtrack the most. Am I the only one who has no trouble with the Gym Leaders, but always ends up under-leveled at the Elite Four?
  3. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Glaceon's Special Attack would definitely beat out STAB. Also, Ice Beam would pair well with your Rapidash's moveset. You have two Pokemon that know Psychic, so that should hold off the Fighting types. Your Porygon-Z has a good moveset that...
  4. L

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Audino- Cubby Panpour- Splash Oshawott>Dewott>Samurott- RQP (This one, I was in a rush and had to name the starter. In my defense, I thought there HAD to be a nickname or it would be released. So. Three random letters.)
  5. L

How do we feel about dual type attacks?

It could be possible. I would like to see what would happen with it. It would be like the Pokémon types themselves, with some (like Water Gun) remaining single type while others (like Scald) could become dual-type. Solarbeam could become Light-and-Grass typed, if there is going to be a light type.
  6. L

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I would like to be a Pokemon researcher... If I ever finished beating Champions with my team of Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Flareon (Giga Impact FTW), Lugia, and my Serperior. Yuss.
  7. L

If you could be any Pokemon

Darkrai or Eevee... Wait, not Eevee, I'm terrrible at making decisions.
  8. L

Are Dark-types supposed to be evil?

NO. Umbreon is not evil.
  9. L

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Wow. I feel young. 1998! Yay!
  10. L

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

1) Eevee 2) Leafeon 3) Umbreon 4) Glaceon 5) Serperior 6) Bulbasaur 7) Darkrai 8) Piplup 9) Shaymin (both formes) 10) Mew 11) Meloetta 12) Lugia 13) Gardevoir 14) Gallade 15) Skitty
  11. L

Puns

Just found one (or two): *Ash sends out Charizard, it blasts fire at him* Misty: "Now you really look like Ash." Other trainer: "Looks like your plan just back-fired."
  12. L

The introduction of brand new Pokemon - excited or indifferent?

I would love to see both new Pokemon and R/S/E remakes. Because I lack a Gameboy, I have never been able to play the Gen III games.
  13. L

How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

I agree completely with Poliwhirl. You do the EXACT thing I do. It's almost scary XD
  14. L

Future of Georgia and Cabernet?

I would miss Burgundy's bickering if she left, even though her French accent is about the worst I've ever heard.
  15. L

Do you wish Ash would bring in his Pokemon from older regions from time to time?

L-05308, you are awesome. I totally agree. To all of the people out there who hate Ash, well, he's just a normal person with a stubborn streak. Also, he is always in the right place at the right time to meet the legendaries. Just think, if Pokemon was real, you probably wouldn't be able to catch...
Back
Top Bottom