Recent content by League

1. L

Generation IV Remake Speculation

They should make a Water type move that hits Dragons neutrally and of course give it to Palkia, as well as a Steel move that hits Water types neutrally to give to Dialga. Both of these moves can be Sound moves. The most important thing to discuss should be what, if any, evolutions or reversions...
  2. L

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Moreover, it uses the attacker's Attack stat but calculates damage with the defender's Sp. Defense.
  3. L

The Official Future Speculation Thread

I think (or speculate)(or hope!--this may all be obvious butkus) that the TCG and the anime might have more tie-in's than is being discussed. The mechanical Azoth kingdom seems like a setting where Break Evolution could be introduced into the anime-verse and game-verse, albeit in the game-verse...
  4. L

Generation VI: The Future

I want to see Zygarde-100 or M Zygarde-50 have an ability a bit like Mega Rayquaza's--specifically, it would have an ability that introduce a perma-terrain that removes the weaknesses of Ground pokemon. As terrains are otherwise only introduced by moves, the Zygarde ability would effectively...
  5. L

Starter discussion/speculation

I think this is an excellent pokemon idea; however, as a starter there might be problems because a) the pokemon would resist Grass (maybe not a problem if the Grass starter were Grass/Rock or such) and even b) have a type advantage against the starter, and c) very few pokemon just add or drop...
  6. L

Where the next regions should be based on?

"A town connecting differences." And when you say third pair, I hope you mean "Pokemon A and Z"!
  7. L

Magearna Discussion!

"Magearna" I wish had been "Magearana". Oh well. I think it should be Steel/Fairy, given that Hearts and Souls are "Fairy" things in nature, and that Fairy is the de facto representative type of this generation as it is the lone new introduction (and lone introduction in multiple generations...
  8. L

Yeah, I've mostly been using Serebii and Pokebeach strictly just to stay in the know, and haven't really interacted with the forum here. Do you have a link to such a post? I'd love to see how much you fleshed the theory out. I have another idea that Ash-Greninja has sort of thrown for a loop...
  9. L

Where the next regions should be based on?

So the below post was from page 3 or so I think, however I am surprised that no one echoed this idea as it makes the most sense for a Gen VII game--I think a Gen VI expansion game could go with Germany and/or Italy (and/or Spain!?) though, in that order.
  10. L

So this doesn't really dovetail with any current conversation we are having but a commenter on Pokebeach noted that the 100% form of Zygarde looks like an A--so my guess has become that we will get a Pokemon A and a Pokemon Z game. My theory as to how that would work would be that Zygarde gets...
  11. L

Suicune, Gardevoir, Pikachu revealed as playable in Pokkén Tournament: First round of

Re: Suicune, Gardevoir, Pikachu revealed as playable in Pokkén Tournament: First roun So I have decided that Gardevoir is a) cool and b) a worthy addition to the game, both after initially deeming it entered in to be woman-like (which is still a possibility, admittedly). I also like an arrogant...
  12. L

Up or Down Strikes Back - Mewtwo vs Mew (V9)

V 323, looks like a stalemate.
  13. L

V 320.
  14. L

V 319.
  15. L

V 323.
Back
Top Bottom