Recent content by lectrikamikaze

1. L

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) That sounds good. I'm going to my sister's now, so I'll be able to trade around 11 EST tonight. :D
  2. L

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) yourlilemogirl Ahahah I'm giving the tentacool... Do you already have one? We were going to trade Tentacool for Vulpix, but if you already have the Tentacool, that's fine.
  3. L

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) yourlilemogirl Well looks like nobody else has offered you a Tentacool. I'll be heading home here shortly, but it is a several hour drive, so I'll probably be able to trade closer to 6 or 7 EST. EDIT: I'm home now, but only for...
  4. L

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) Hey I won't be able to trade till the 9th, so if someone else offers a tentacool, go ahead and take their offer. Just visiting a friend for a while.
  5. L

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) FC: in the sig What i want: Vulpix Male or Female?: Female Ability: Drought Preferred Nature?: Doesn't matter What i offer: female dw Tentacool Can i trade now?: No Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: yes please! :D...
  6. L

Offering: Female Lightningrod Pichus (Dream World) + Light Balls

Alright, sorry if there's a delay, the forum kinda... died for a bit.
  7. L

Awesome, you available to trade now?
  8. L

Switcheroo Would you like a Hippopotas with Slack Off and Stock Pile? I've got some relaxed ones and one impish one, I believe.
  9. L

Wanted: Snarl for breeding

Thank you too! :D
  10. L

Sure thing! Meet ya there
  11. L

Alright, that sounds good. The Bellsprout just hatched so I'm completely ready. I'll meet you in there when you're ready! :D
  12. L

Ahh I understand. If you want, I can send over some relic items. They're hacked, but I'm not using them and they're free money. And there really are a lot of guests, it's so weird. XD
  13. L

Ahahahah I know exactly what you mean. I should have the Bellsprout ready by then (Tangela just hatched), so all is looking good!
  14. L

Yeah, that'll be fine! What is the general timeframe we're looking at for the trade?
  15. L

That sounds great! It's going to be Wingull, Stantler, Tangela and Bellsprout (all DW females) for male Snarl Zorua and female DW Dratini, right?
Back
Top Bottom