• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well I made a list of the pokemon I cannot have via evolving/poke radar/capturing or breeding. Which leaves me about 40 pokemon (in their unevolved form, then I raise them myself).

But Im not in a hurry, when I'll have levelled up everyting I have and captured everything I can, I ll consider trading again ^^
    No problem, I have all the starters as well as some rare pokemon. So far I ve got 301. Still looking at completing that dex of mine ^^
    sure thing, any will do, the only one im interested in is Manaphy, so its fine. By the way, I just finished hatching Chikorita. So, they re all ready ^^. Whats your FC again? mine is 5156-5543-2187.
    hey since you re online, I could breed the chikorita now if you d like. And then we can try trading. I ll message when everything is ready. ^^
    ah, I have a few like that, (have a collection of salamence which I dont use for battling), lol.. so... what pokemon games do you have :)
    Thank youuuu! :)

nnnd if you heard a weird noise, that was my dog drinking.
    She has no manners. );
    ah that's alright, sure, we can trade now.
    Latios for Bulbasaur, and a junk pokemon for Pidgey. We can do Growlithe for Mew whenever you're ready.
    Can I get a male Pidgey, female Growlithe, and the male Bulba is exactly what I was hoping for. :)
    Lemme grab some nicknames..

My FC is 1634-7344-1325.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom