• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Lee-Ann

1. L

Do you have several of a single Pokemon?

At a time I had about ten Arceus' (clones, of course), all for the purpose of trading.
  2. L

Pokemon that Need a Good Home...

Is there any way I could perhaps get an Arceus and a Darkrai? Those are two I have absolutely no chance of getting In PKMN Black, except if they have an event, so it would be awesome if those two are available. :D
  3. L

First stage wants

I just went through your list again, and saw that I have more Pokémon that I can offer. The ones are Nidoran♂ and Machop, who I got through the Dream World today. I'd definitely want a Natu and a Sentret, for my Pokédex. :D (I won't be able to get them to you today, seeing as I have to breed...
  4. L

Giveaway!!-Piplups,Dratini,Treeko and More!!!

I would like: Mudkip Charmander Turtwig Chimchar & Treecko (Pretty please!) :)
  5. L

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

Member ID: 1987930 World ID: 3 PGL name: Danny179
  6. L

Looking For....

I can give you Croagunk, Feebas and Exeggcute, in return for a Chikorita, Nincada and Teddiursa.
  7. L

First stage wants

It turns out I traded the Meditite away on the GTS for another Pokémon... Sorry about that. I totally forgot about it! But I can still give you a Dunsparce, which I saw I have in my PC box. :)
  8. L

First stage wants

I can give you a Meditite. Do you, by any chance, have a Rufflet available? I know it's not on your list of offers, but it's one of the Pokémon I'm desperate for. :/
  9. L

Iv Breeding Leftovers

Sorry that I didn't appear, Bulbagarden didn't seem to be working for me. O.o Something about a protest against SOPA.
  10. L

Iv Breeding Leftovers

Oh, right, here it is: 4341-3007-2585. I won't be able to trade now, as I have to go to someone's birthday party, but would tomorrow, around this time, be fine?
  11. L

Iv Breeding Leftovers

Could I perhaps get the 3rd (Male Jolly Sand Veil : 31 / 31 / 4, 6 / 21, 23 / 31 / 13, 15 ) Gible? I definitely need a Garchomp on my Pokémon Black team. ^_^
  12. L

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I was breeding random Pokémon for some friends of mine, and lo and behold, I bred a shiny Buneary... Which sucks, because I didn't really have a need for it. But it was on my birthday, so that's one special Buneary. <3
  13. L

FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion

The English site is down for maintenance, or at least, it is on my end. Darn it. :/ I need to retrieve my Minccino and the Gastly I befriended yesterday!
  14. L

Which Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?

Giratina is my favorite, since I always use it in my team. Arceus is definitely second, seeing as one can change its type by equipping it with one of those plates.
  15. L

Pokémon Black or Pokémon White?

Pokémon Black, because like a lot of people, I preferred Reshiram over Zekrom. But I am disappointed about the fact that I can't catch Rufflet/Braviary in my game. I wanted to have them on my team. :( At least I still get Houndoom. xD A lot of the pokés that are available in White after the...