Recent content by Lee-san

1. L

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion It's probably the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi of this region..so of course it a silhouette of it won't look that impressive.
  2. L

DP189 - Darkrai

Well, there is a chance that Ash won't battle Takuro in this episode..it is not called Satoshi vs. Takuro or Satoshi vs. Darkrai after all. Slight chance, but still.
  3. L

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread The release date is September 18th, by the way.
  4. L

Whats in your DS and GBA Slot right now?

DS: New Super Mario Bros. GBA: don't got one :o
  5. L

What video games are you playing now?

New Super Mario Bros (DS) currently I'm trying to collect all the star coins in each level, which sometimes is a real pain in the arse -.-
  6. L

Hi bulbagarden ;)

Well, I'm the "new one" ;D I was registered over at Serebii a long time ago (some 2 years ago), but after some time I left and came back today..too bad that I forgot my password and I'm not so sure about my old nickname either..yeo, I easily forget things ;) So, I started a new life if you will...
  7. L

World Cup Germany '06

haha, nice collage ;) Anyway, it was a great tournament, we saw some great and some not-so-great games, but in total, it was great entertainment. Goals were seriously lacking though, noone scored more than 5..
  8. L

Your favorite color.

Sky blue is nice ;)
Back
Top Bottom