*Leeney*
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It didn´t take over my life though xD I mean yeah college is difficult and you have to study a lot but I guess I can still manage it somehow, though then again I always end up passing my classes slightly for getting lazy but still xD
    Classes already started a long time ago xD I mean right now they're on a sunday so there aren't any classes they're actually in early November in fact. We're still on the same day so I think your character is still with Caroline and Desiree.
    Don't worry I understand I was off all day today studying for my physics exam on thursday.

Hikari's rooming with Desiree and Caroline right now they are both talking in the living room of their dorm room/apartment.
    Well there are no set important characters, you can pretty much talk to whoever you want, both teachers and students.

Not any in particular really just try to get your characters to fit in to begin with.

Well, same thing we did in the other RPs xD in a normal day they go to classes and then can do what they want right now they're having a sort of free day.
    I'm sure you too will get along :)

Is there anything else you wanna know for Nebula?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom