*Leeney*
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a week off which gives a lot of time to play the game. Without school I'm mostly at home looking at Maury, Steve Wilkos, The price is right and nickolodeon reruns
    Yep. I'm not catching Bronzor until I make it to Mt. Cornet(the part where Dialga shows up)
    yeah since its part flying roselia wont be good against it. Do you still have 3 pokemon?
    I don't have school either. I'm planning to beat wake ith just Roselia but I'm afraid of wake's gyrados.
    Wake will be tough with monferno but you can do it. Im happy since i have no school today!!!
    I'm a little tired because I just woke up. Good news I got my third badge last night and I just beat all the trainers at the forth gym except for Wake.
    darn! look at the time. it's 8:44 and I have to get ready for bed. Bye see you tomorrow
    I'm thinking of adding a bronzor so it can be my defense wall and a gyrados because I want to prove that a magikarp is useful. This team might change within 24 hours.
    All american idol rejects assemble and ha kiratwig to death. HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom