• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by *Leeney*

1. *Leeney*

Birthday Pokemon Types!

I'm a dual Ice/Ice type. I guess I'm too cool. XD But would that technically make me 4x super effective against Ice's weaknesses? I should just stick with being a single Ice type.
  2. *Leeney*

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

10/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkL3inS9vcI
  3. *Leeney*

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING 3DS Name: Leeney 3DS Friend Code: 0748-1623-4074 Version: Y
  4. *Leeney*

Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"You're right........"replied Hikari calming down.
  5. *Leeney*

"Well, I have a zero percent chance of that happening since I have no one to create a child with." explained Hikari. She looked inside Rose's room to see that all the babies were delivered. She had a bit of a smile on her face then continued to talk to Caroline. "Three new lives were just born...
  6. *Leeney*

"Childbirth sounds scary though. And it is painful and cause death."said Hikari while cringing. She then started to remember that her own birth had caused her mother's death. "I hope that I don't have to deliver babies anytime soon. My body may be as fragile as my mother's......."she paused and...
  7. *Leeney*

OOC: I got to finish off a few college expenses today and one question, how long in RP time has the game been running? It seems pretty quick that Rose is delivering. IC: Hikari looked at her phone about Rose having her babies. I think she is a teacher of mine, she thought. As an Angel she...
  8. *Leeney*

Hikari heard Caroline and opened her eyes. "It won't hurt to get some food before I see if my training method works. Thank you." She reached into the bag and chewed on an Taurus burger.
  9. *Leeney*

OOC: Oh no! I missed a lot. :( Hikari decided to stay in her room in order to control her elemental powers better. She found a spot in the middle and meditated. During her meditation she followed Dirk's approach in finding her inner flame. However, she instead concentrated on having a feeling...
  10. *Leeney*

Hikari found a seat right up front. She enjoyed to see festive events and for the first time in her life, she'll felt right at home. She took in the excited crowd, sat down then proceeded to read a book about how Dialga and Palkia dominated Time and Space, respectively.
  11. *Leeney*

"But I never said you couldn't help me at all. For all I know your method for teaching me fire could be better........"responded Hikari trying to calm Caroline down.
  12. *Leeney*

"Caroline wait! Don't take it the wrong way!"Hikari cried chasing after her.
  13. *Leeney*

OOC: Zephyr catches on quickly. I was trying to get Hikari to go through an inevitable heart break in which results in the halt of her elemental powers fully developing. Still possible to do though. Seems like it's back off, or death. IC: "I'm not trying to steal your mate...
Back
Top Bottom