lefege
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo. This is my 'Friendly Checkup' in order to keep my friend list up to date. You got a week to respond in order to stay on my friend list.
    I know what you mean, but instead of Orange Range, for me, I'd say Flow, but I do love their "Shiawase Neiro" and "O2" IS SO UBER AWESOME!!! *eyes replaced with stars*
    Harlo thar!

HAVE YOU HEARD FLOW'S NEW "SIGN"!? ITS THEIR BEST SONG YET!!!!!

It didn't seem like L'arc~en~Ciel warmed up to you very much, but I suggest you listen to their song, "The Fourth Avenue Cafe", here. It's the best song they've written in my opinion. Their lead singer's name is HYDE, and no one can deny he is an awesome singer! <D It is so mello, so much that its freaking beautiful.....
    Lol, ^_^

I don't know, I tend not to actually be much of a movie person.
    I used to have a soft spot for comedies by actors like Will Farrell and Ben Stiller, but they've all started doing such lousy movies, so I've lost my respect for them.

I tend to like the sci-fi-y action film every now and then, but I usually come out of the theater with a lot of complaints about how it could have been better. Lol
    I haven't seen a film since... At least the beginning of summer. Besides Zombieland, which I was dragged to, and I hated it. Heh ^_^
    Shit, trading one enemy for another...
    Well... It's wood shouldn't have been so useful for paper products if it wanted to survive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom