lefege
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg, if you haven't heard of the Botfly, I'm sorry, don't Google it!
    But I'm pretty sure that the human Botfly only lives around the general Central American area, so hopefully it would only live in Northern Brazil
    Lol, unfortunately, I have horrible second language skills. I did so insanely bad in French that I got exempt from it.

So you're forced to learn two second languages in school in Brazil? Man... That would kill me.
    (Lol, teacher's pet! ^_^)
    Lol, I just hope that my new mom isn't a slave driver! ^_^

But you have really good English for a second language!
    I have a math teacher who speaks 5 languages, and English is his fifth... >_< (AND he talks fast)
    Lol, well... If it was whale ecchi, then it's be an instant win for the Discovery Channel.
    But, to be honest, most ecchi is either win or hilariously fail. Though the fail ones are usually pretty creepy to me. ^_^

Blargh, I should go to bed now because I have to wake up at a reasonable hour tomorrow so I can do unreasonable last minute work.

Talk to you later! T00dl00
    Because, I like to frequent the Shipping Pictures thread, but there's so much damn yaoi posted there, it's crazy. It takes up 80% of all the posts.
    I don't hate yaoi, but I'm a straight male, I don't enjoy it at all, and it has come to the point where I'm sick to death of seeing damn yaoi.
    Lol ^_^
    Ya, I have a lot of friends that really like Hetalia. I tried out the first page of it, then decided that it was just really weird.
    I'm not really sure if I'd say that the second season of School Rumble is better, since a lot of characters get kinda forgotten about by the writers. And there are almost no Hanai/Harima fights as far as I can remember.
    Reborn is pretty entertaining for a while, but I haven't gotten very far, and I've kinda stopped continuing it because I felt kind of overwhelmed by the part where I was at.
    Lol
    Lol, sure

My favourite anime is pretty hard to choose...
    My favourite is probably Pokemon based on pure nostalgic value, but only until the end of Johto.
    After that... Either Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or School Rumble. Probably a tie. After that is probably Reborn.

Ya, I joined that group when the only anime that I had really watched was Haruhi Suzumiya. Now it's gotten bumped down the ladder by a bunch of others.
    Well, generally I overthink stuff, and having a crush+overthinking everything can lead to paranoia. LOl

Lol, pffffff, overachiever! I've always got horrible marks. ^_^
    Pfff, well, I don't know about YOU, but I was PERFECT.
    Besides the fact that I was anti-social, angry, and didn't do anything that I was supposed to.

Lol, my first crush just made me more paranoid.
    >_<
    Lol, you're a horrible person!
    It's been the opposite for me. Since I was able to make more friends that were like me in high school, I'm less used to being around people that aren't like me, so my stupid person tolerance has gotten rusty.
    Lol! >_<
    I personally prefer the very vague genre of "Alternative Rock". Mainly kinda mellow stuff, not much hard rock. Being in Canada, I have a good crop of indie bands to pick from.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom