Legacy
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do I get my private tutoring session, Mr.? I have a lot of writing ideas but I don't know where to start! :p
    Haha, I know that feeling. Can't wait for graduation and stuff to be done so I can hammer out the next chapter of Astrea before I spend most of July out of the country.
    It took a bit of looking into and trial and error, but it was actually surprisingly easy.

Anyway, how're you doing? My last day of high school was today :)
    Gave it a transparent background, like my avatar. I have Pixlr on my Chromebook and I've been messing around with it for a couple months to get the hang of things. Made my sig banner and Kaori's in it.
    Yeah, I need to do that myself. Kinda ran out of material before I realized it and didn't bother to reform the new stuff until this last minute. And all I can think of is hypothetical alternatives that would back me into a corner or force me to discard more of what I've written.

Hell, it's also partially your fic. You've sort of given me a concept idea, though there's a minor problem with it...
    Working on the last chapter of Part 2. Idly, you gonna read the next two chapters I posted? :> How's yours coming?
    I've been pretty good, kind of busy since I finally got the time to write btu I've also had to work on multiple projects for school. Other than that I've also been trying to figure out a good exercise program but I still can't make myself be arsed with getting up early for jogs -w-
    Hello. PMs seem to be not working with the messages Ive sent, not sure why, but in case you cant reply let me know here if you can or cannot judge for the next Awards please :)
    Haha, thanks for saying so. I'm glad its reception so far has been generally positive. I'm working on the third chapter right now, and I've got the next few chapters planned out.

The Green Chronicles is going great so far, as well (speaking of, I should check out the Power Inside revival soon - I remember when it was still A Savior's Legacy). It's one to watch, I think.
    lmao thanks for the ego stroke
    you're probably highly desirable™ as well?

and all this talk about time is making me feel old @_@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom