• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Recent content by Legendary Master

1. L

Mafia: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 4: Mmmm... roasted nuts... 8/3/11 Good job, stupids. And btw, I never worked with soul at all, just stating that now. Never had anything to do with her. But anyways, GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD!
  2. L

Mafia: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 4: A peaceful war... TOO peaceful.. 8/2/11 This is a BAD plan, guys. All I said was I stated my opinion of how I thought parma was acting buy pushing for the lynch of the now dead mafia member when it looked like we had little evidence. If you look, I never...
  3. L

Cancelled: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Re: BW Mafia- ...Or not. [D11-Void-8/03/11] Aw, now I died. Anyways, at least I wasn't godkilled, and found out opossumguy is maf/miller. that's an achievement, right?
  4. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 3: They popped the corn.. 8/1/11 Yay, we got a mafia member. And parma, all I said was I thought it was suspicious you were pushing so hard with no evidence I could see. Never said you were wrong or min was town, and I certainly never attacked parma. Just...
  5. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 3: At least they eat healthy... 7/31/11 No, he didn't. He claimed he could overcome any other role, and that was confirmed on his death. And also, I just thought of this. Why would the magnet shroom be able to redirect kills? That seems more like something...
  6. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 3: At least they eat healthy... 7/31/11 Honestly, I say either Parma or Transform at this point. Transform for wanting derier dead for having a role similar to his and claiming it as a fake, when we see derier was wholy truthful about his role. And Parma seems...
  7. L

Cancelled: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11] Two clays? Where in de hell did ye get that notion from? And why er ye so quick to change de focus on me here? Besides, I got my inside sources, and one o dem, the cop, tells me that you're a member o dat no good bunch'a villains dey...
  8. L

Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11] Thank you kindly. Now, I do believe that that there Opossumguy feller is acting a bit suspicious. Vote: Opossumguy Explain yourself, boi.
  9. L

Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11] Oh hey, look, I r back from camp. And now have no life away from the internet. Hooray!
  10. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 2: Not so fiery anymore, huh? 7/29/11 YAY! Back from camp. Claiming. And honestly, I got no idea who to go with, but we need someone. Also, Sourcandy, explain your vote on Derier, please.
  11. L

Mafia: Insane Mafia - Draw between Town 1 and Town 2 - 21/7/11

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 9 - The End is Near -18/7/11 Or let it go a phase and see how it goes
  12. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 9 - The End is Near -18/7/11 NOW we've reached a stalemate. If town 1 votes together, they tie with me, as I have 2 votes. So this ends up with either a town 1 member betraying themself or the other, or me betraying myself. HOORAY FOR STALEMATES!
  13. L

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 9 - Activity plz? -14/7/11 What do you mean by stalemate? It'll be over. This is the last mafia member, we take him out, we win, game over. VOTE: BoredBeyondBelief
  14. L

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 8 - Funky title here -14/7/11 Vote: TLZ
  15. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 7 14/7/11 YAY! GO AWESOME PLANNING BY US ALL! We got all 3 mafia. After all the deaths of these innocent souls, especially the town members that I was the mayor of, it shall finally be ended, very, very soon.