• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Lennongrad

1. Lennongrad

SwSh Offering Meltan

I can offer these shinies: Venomoth, Zapdos, Ariados, Pineco, Corsola, Remoraid, Elekid, Wailmer, Camerupt, Whiscash, Basculin, Yveltal I also have 13 boxes of HA Pokemon including every breedable Kanto 'mon so let me know what you're looking for.
  2. Lennongrad

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

In general I'm super happy about the Pokemon we have, and I think 400 Pokemon in the Dex is a good amount. The only thing really disappointing me is that all of my top three favorite lines are out. No Psyduck line, no Jigglypuff line (why Clefairy and not Jigglypuff?), no Mareep line. Also, not...
  3. Lennongrad

Some thoughts: I really have no evidence for this other than the vibe, but Intelleon has huge David Bowie vibes and Bowie's British so I'm suspecting some inspiration there. Definitely still Sobble Squad! YESSSSS THE WOOLOO EVO IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!! Please, Pokemon Gods, just give me...
  4. Lennongrad

I'm not convinced the 3rd stages are real, because of them being originally posted by other people, but I don't dislike the designs. If that Intelleon design is real I'm still in the Sobble Squad. It looks very David Bowie-esque, which fits the region. I super want the Meowth variants/evos to...
  5. Lennongrad

Just heard a Ponyta cry. Between that and the galloping mystery Pokemon, I think we have a confirmed Galarian Ponyta.
  6. Lennongrad

The Dragon-type Eeveelution being named Scaleon is what makes me doubt that leak the most. Aside from Leafeon all of the Eeveelutions have intuitive but still creative names. Not the first adjectives/nouns you think of when you think of its type, but the ones that take a few more seconds'...
  7. Lennongrad

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I'm a few pages behind so forgive me if the discussion is somewhere else right now - I'm one of the people very disappointed about "Dexit" (genius name, btw) - and the current state of SwSh in general - but I completely agree that if Game Freak/Pokemon/Nintendo/fans expect a new game every year...
  8. Lennongrad

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Can someone PLEASE link to the leak (the one with a corgi, and nessa's gym, etc) that everyone has been talking about?
  9. Lennongrad

USUM Datamine Discussion

Any info on whether or not the cutscene for getting your starter is shorter? Did they give shiny hunters a break? :P
  10. Lennongrad

6th Gen Trade Shop!!! :D .. Events, Shinies & still growing

@Blahmon I'm good any time now/tonight! Let me know when you're ready!
  11. Lennongrad

The Electivire is UT. It is cloned however, in case that would be an issue. I do have a Modest Wailmer but it's in my Moon unfortunately :( The natures I have in Bank currently are Bold, Naughty x3, Hardy x3, Rash, Calm, Naive, Brave x2, and Bashful. What natures do you want for the Remoraid and...
  12. Lennongrad

@Blahmon - No, unfortunately the Xerneas/Yveltal isn't the Japanese one. - The shiny event Giratina is Brave, Naive, or Hasty. Also, some non-shiny events I didn't mention: -FAL2020 Mew (Mild, Naughty, or Lonely) -GF 2016 Mew (Quirky or Hasty) -GF 2016 Celebi (Lax, Serious, Timid, or Hasty)...
  13. Lennongrad

I'm interested in your 20th anniversary Victini, Darkrai, Jirachi, and Arceus (only one of each). I can offer: Cloned shiny Venomoth, nickname Azure Cloned shiny Zapdos Cloned shiny Ariados, nickname Razz Cloned shiny Pineco, nickname Reppo Cloned shiny Elekid, nickname Lance Cloned shiny...
  14. Lennongrad

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Not sure if VC counts as Gen VII since it was released in Gen VII but I'm posting my question here. I haven't sent any of my RBY (Yellow specifically) Pokemon to Poke Transporter. With the new update, I know they made it so random encounter Pokemon can't turn shiny when they're transferred, so...
  15. Lennongrad

Unpopular in-game Pokemon

I'm definitely open to Poison/Ghost suggestions! Others are just extra appreciated. :)
Back
Top Bottom