Recent content by Leo

1. L

Hey I'm new

Welcome! I just started watching the cartoon as well. Surprisingly good!
  2. L

Happy Thanksgiving Run with Pikachu

Tough crowd… Am I really the only person who thinks running with a Pokewalker is fun?
  3. L

Happy Thanksgiving Run with Pikachu

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I took Pikachu for a run in my Pokewalker to go along with the parade float - 3.75 miles at a pace of 8'01". It was cold out, so I ran on a gym treadmill to stay inside and warm. Had the parade on one TV and football on another. The Pokemon portion of the parade came...
  4. L

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

Wow, the fans came up with lots of better names. Guess The Powers That Be don't read these forums though…
  5. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Yeah, I was already trying to do the healthy thing before the Pokéwalker, but at the very least hope to show that you can be into both. I was going to make the third video today, but the cat seriously seems to have batted the Pokéwalker off the desk to who knows where! Until I find it, those...
  6. L

Fans wake up to Dream World artwork: Kanto, Isshu Pokémon get new artwork

Yeah. I think it's kept simple so it can be easily scalable vector art for things like Flash.
  7. L

Wonder if the new simplified art is vector and scalable. That might be the reason.
  8. L

Not liking it right away. Are there more examples somewhere?
  9. L

It's-a meeee

What's a typical "day in the life" like?
  10. L

It's-a meeee

Welcome! Tell us more about the game testing gig.
  11. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Thanks for the interest! The next part is up.
  12. L

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Phew, cool, thanks. Been too busy to get the National one yet.
  13. L

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Does this part of the announcement mean you need to have the National Pokédex, or just the initial one Professor Oak gives you?
  14. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Several. Think easy to obtain pre National Pokédex. My last run I took Scyther or Umbreon, can't remember which.
  15. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Wow, thank you for all the welcomes! I got busy studying and hadn't seen this thread for a while! Any votes/suggestions on which Pokémon I should take running tomorrow?
Back
Top Bottom