Recent content by Lesley

1. L

Wanted: A Move Tutor

I will for free, even though I hate walking across route 212 because of a swamp. :P
  2. L

I Like All Pokémon, Does That Mean I'm Immature?

No. If you want honest opinions about immaturity, this board seems to point to it for only one reason. A mature person should be able to like whatever they want openly and honestly without any regard for whether others view it as immature, wrong, etc. But that's just what I think. I like all...
  3. L

Anyone need Pokerus?

I could really use Pokerus. I accidentally let my last Pokemon get cured. 3266 8068 9922 I can breed you up a charmander if you need it. I think that's the only kanto starter I have though
  4. L

Wanted: SoulSilver Exclusives

I'll breed you a delibird for free. Just PM me whenever you want it.
  5. L

wanted: riolu and gible

I know. Well, maybe you can find them from someone else? x_X Or if not, I'll try some things tomorrow and see if I can fix it.
  6. L

Weird. Well. I guess it has something to do with the FCs. I'll delete yours and reenter it and maybe you should do the same. I somehow doubt it'll help but I guess it's worth a shot. [edit] Same error :l I don't know what's up.
  7. L

Hnnng. Are you getting this error? There is no response. Either the player is not connected to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or you have been removed from the player's friend roster ?
  8. L

I know. I could quite use those starters. I'll look up the error code -- this particular error hasn't happened to me ever. edit: Maybe we should both leave the room and come back? ?_?
  9. L

3266 8068 9922 I'll go to the room now. Having Wifi problems
  10. L

No problem. I'll come back in a bit.
  11. L

Actually, if you don't mind, I could use a torchic too. So bulba + torchic
  12. L

I'll trade both for a bulbasaur. [edit] hurr didn't read. PMing
  13. L

Pretty Pokemon for shiny objects: inquire within!

I'll include the other items as a thank you. ^^
  14. L

Wanted - Event Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon

I'm mostly interested in other shinies.
  15. L

ƒιєяcє∂єιту∂αякℓιηк's Castle of Pokemon

Re: ƊƛƦƘԼƖƝƘ's Castle of Pokemon! Interested in Rowap berry?
Back
Top Bottom