Recent content by Lesley_GSC

1. L

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^Would be correct. <Doesn't ever really do anything vDoes actually do something on occasion.
  2. L

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^Quite a bit more then correct <Was talked into posting around after logging in for the first time in a few years vDoesn't know me from a few years ago
  3. L

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Private. I dunno, it's just easier.
  4. L

I was last year. I'm going to a private school now.
  5. L

I have one too. They actually canceled last night, though. o_O
  6. L

*Dizzy* @_@
  7. L

Favorite shipping

~Accordshipping. Yup. Still at it. ~Rangershipping. ~Kellyn/Keith. ~Questshipping. ~Pearlshipping. ~Pikashipping. Pikachu's a boy. ~Curtainshipping. ~Methaneshipping. ~Rendshipping. ~PikaChuChushipping. ~Specialshipping. ~Tradeshipping. ~Molestshipping.
  8. L

Favourite Champion?

Cynthia. Justice for the girls and stuff, you know. Steven's pretty cool too, but I'm not a fan of Lance or Wallace, and Blue's a whimp in the games. I've beaten his whole freakin' party with two injured Pokemon left.
  9. L

Angie's awesome. Nice taste in Pokemon. =3
  10. L

Top Chains

25 Shinx. The weird part is, I didn't get any shinies from that, but I did get a shiny Shinx out of pure luck from a chain of 13. o.O
  11. L

I don't know exactly how many I have, so I'm just going to have to say 'em to figure it out. ~Drawn To Life. ~Diamond. ~Pearl. ~Spore Creatures. ~Pokemon Ranger One. ~Pokemon Ranger Two. ~Some vet game my friend gave me. ~Trozei. ~Mystery Dungeon Blue. ~Explorers of Time. ~Explorers...
  12. L

The Best Pokemon Sprites

Platnium Chimchar and Shinx, Crystal Totodile, and that Charmander the OP posted.
  13. L

Main Series or Spin-Off Games?

Spin offs! Mystery Dungeon Two, the Ranger duo, and Snap are my favorite Pokemon games. I like the main series, but sometimes it's good to play something new and different.
  14. L

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

That was dub only, I'm pretty sure.
  15. L

Pokemon Ranger ships?

^That's an excellent idea. It frees up Kellyn and Keith from having anybody else. =D Offtopic: I thought you didn't like Pokemon Ranger, Ino? =O
Back
Top Bottom