L
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might, but the YT will be up not long after ;-) If it's not on YT when I come back from sofa shopping, I'll take the torrent. Thanks for the tips!
    So are you still at HS, or have you left?

Wow, that sounds shit :p I don't know what RAM is, but I have a total of 11.2 GB, 5 of which is taken up by Windows D: I have no space, EVER.
    When's your summer break? When my school year starts, I'll be the equivalent of a Junior :3

OMG! I want a new laptop as well! >:C The bloody keys don't work (either they stick or you have to whack them to get a letter out) and it's got a massive 11.2 GB. Unsurprisingly, I have no space left.
    Well, I've never heard of anything like it in Britain :p Although I did take the Intermediate Biology Challenge (a silly paper asking questions like "What was the name of the boat Darwin sailed on?" I mean, wtf xD)

Pry away ;-) Then I have all the more excuse to be nosy about you!! I'll probably be going to university here. I can never understand High School actually. What are the names of the years again?
    Tim was (is perhaps?) totally deluded. But I suppose Cori-esque shippers didn't help our side much :rolleyes: FAIYAAAAAAAAAA~! was Kojiro being assertive of all things :p How is that gay?!

What's the AP bio exam? xD No. I'm dumb.
    Lol, we Brits are known to... go to sleep when you Americans start posting :p

Was Tim the one with the teeth? Or was that the other guy? xD Eric S was an idiot as far as I'm concerned, and he clearly didn't know his own subject well enough to be able to differentiate between bishounen and gay!!

Haha, the fairer sex will out ;-)
    I'm good, you?

Lol, well, truth be told I've visited Pokemopolis twice, and I haven't really been following their updates :p But if they've stfu, good! They needed to!
    I have a Carnivine breeding project. It's fun. Actually, the ones I caught weren't really that hard to catch, but people would die for them on the GTS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom