Recent content by LHakaLH

1. L

What is your favourite scary episode?

Ghost of Maiden's Peak; that entire arc (Battle on the SS Anne, Pokemon Shipwreck, Island of Giant Pokemon, Tentacool & Tentacruel, Ghost of Maiden's Peak) is one of the very best (pun intended) of the anime
  2. L

Trading Groudon/Jirachi/Latios for Alpha Saphire

Hi everybody! I'm filling my pokedex on Alpha Saphire and need a Groudon, Latios and Jirachi. I'm looking for someone to trade, now don't worry I have no interest in the pokemon perse just need them for the dex. I'll give them back to you. If anyone is interested this is my friend code...
  3. L

Your original ruby and sapphire teams

Looking back at it, my original R/S team was a little off (no wonder it took me years to defeat the elite four lol) 1.Sceptile 2.Pelipper 3.Electrode 4.Starmie 5.Bellossom 6.Bannette I'll definitely be changing it for ORAS
  4. L

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? I'm sure I'll pick Treecko (like i always have on the gen 3 games), so it'll most likely be: 1.Sceptile 2.Swellow 3.Camerupt 4.Wailmer 5.Electrode 7.Hariyama (or Machamp)
  5. L

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team Team: Greninja Pikachu Blaziken Venusaur Aurorus Flygon All at level 47.
  6. L

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but I was thinking that for the Gym Leaders/Elite Four Pokémon Stadium info boxes, we ought to use for the Pokémon that Pokémon's Stadium Sprite rather than the B&W sprite. I'm currently working on a personal Sandbox to illustrate my point but I'm...
  7. L

Least Favourite Water Starter

Squirtle was the very first Pokemon I choose on the very first Pokemon Game I ever bought, Totodile is cute too and Feraligatr rocks, Piplup is sooooo cute and Empoleon is easily one of the best of Gen.4 deffensively speaking, and I actually have grown to like Oshawott a lot I don't get why all...
  8. L

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Re: Who is your favorite Pokemon? (now with gen. 5 Pokemon!) I'll never understand why do people hate Jynx so much, nor why it was not given an evolution on Gen4. Also my fav Pokemon in no prticular order include: Jynx Victreebel Crobat Kingdra Electrode Houndoom Starmie Staryu Golem...
  9. L

Realistic Pokemon Images (NOT PHOTOSHOP)

Salamence http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/339/1/c/Salamence_by_Ruth_Tay.jpg Those things look infected
  10. L

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

You've bought the 3 indigo league and Orange League DVD Boxsets and are still waiting for the Jotho Ones.
  11. L

The 'Complain About Something You Don't Like' Thread.

On gen. 4 When Magmar and Electabuzz were given new evolutions, i was bummed out Jynx didn't got one.
  12. L

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

from HG/SS: How Pokemon like Gyarados, Wailord, Ho-Oh and Lugia can just follow the player around.
  13. L

Contest Your favorite Pokegirl: Misty vs May vs Dawn vs Iris

Oh My God where did you read this??
  14. L

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

Comletely agree with you 100%. I would start all over without Ash. I would probably start over with like Wes or Michael from Colosseum/XD with his Eevee or Espeon and Umbreon, Also I would bring in shadow Pokemon.
  15. L

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

Set generation 6 in the Orre Region, also I would bring in Cipher and the shadow Pokemon thing.
Back
Top Bottom