L
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I knew it! It's twin telepathy. My sister and I share like.. the same mind. Eventhough we're 11 months apart. I'll be singing a song in my head, then I'll stop, and then she'll continue it outloud. It's weird. And we get the same dreams often. And if they're not the same, they're related in some way.
    Basically a 10th grader. It goes Freshmen(9th), Sophomore(10th), Junior (11th), Senior. (12th grade.)

Thatz cool! There are these twins that go to my school, and they're names are Tywone and Tyquone. I think that's how you spell their name. I'm not sure. lol
    So about four hours? Yeah, pretty big time difference. Guess I'll have to log on later then. XD

Yep! I can already tell it is.
    WHAT THE?!?!?!... WEEEIIIRRDD!!!!!! :O
    o_O;
    Lol, as I sent you a freind request, it said "befreind stalker" LOL. :p

Ya know what'll suck? If our time zones were way different... What time is it over their? Its currently 2:41 am for me.
    DUDE!... It's like... We share the same iife! :eek:

Those are the EXACT same reasons why I went to school! Weird huh. Was her name Kim? lol jk. But yeah. I Had Art for 2nd period. Best second period ever. My teacher would turn on the radio, and we'd spend the whole period working on our art projects. *sigh* Good times. ^____^
    Oh dude me too!!! I mean, my Algebra 2 teacher's sooo boring.. Its her voice. It has no emotion in it at all.. XD; But even tho I annoy her she still considers me one of her favorite student. Not best. I have a D+ in that class. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom