Recent content by LichenLeaf

1. L

Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

"Believe me, I've been wondering that. What's she teach? Divination? I'll be sure to ask her. I'd like to get it back." Jade said, frowning slightly. She narrowed her eyes at Nyx, once she heard what it'd said. "Everyone else seems fine to me. That girl..." she looked at Rose when she spoke...
  2. L

Jade sighed, and shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Sorry for freaking out." She smirked at Alice and Ciel, looking at them both. "I'm Jade. Nice to meet you." She smiled at Cosmo, and bent down a little to shake his stubby arm. Vinny flicked his tongue in curiosity as he slithered circles...
  3. L

Jade frowned slightly at Rose's hesitation to speak, when she turned towards a loud, purple fairy barreling towards them. "Hey! Mind shutting up? This girl may be hurt!" Vinny hissed at the fairy. Jade stood up, and saw the another girl follow after the fairy. "Is this yours?" She asked, glaring...
  4. L

Jade breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the girl open her eyes. "Thank god... How are you? What's your name?" Jade asked, smiling softly. She cringed slightly at what Proffessor Raven said. She shook her head, however, and refocused on the girl in front of her. "I'm Jade."
  5. L

Jade narrowed her eyes, but this was a proffessor. She was probably trustworthy. "Um... I have this necklace. It's priceless to me." Jade glanced again at the poor girl, who hadn't stirred at all since she came over. She reached up a hand, and took off her necklace. Attached to it was a locket...
  6. L

Jade her a call from help, and snapped her head to the source's dirrection. She hurried over, Vinny wrapping around her arm. She saw a girl presumably unconcious on the ground, and a couple of people trying to attend to her. "What happened?!" Jade asked, skidding to a stop, and kneeling over...
  7. L

The Viridescent Hero (Start-Up)

Karen looked at her letter once again, checking to make sure the time and place were correct. She glanced up at her Gallade, giving him a smile. He was currently scanning the crowds of people warily, looking for anything suspicious. "Lance, honey, don't worry. I know you're getting antsy...
  8. L

After Jade listened to Professor Moonscape's speech, she turned her attention to some lasagna. She ate quickly, watching students all over the room as they displayed their magical abilities and/or pets. She looked at Vinny, who was coiled in her lap, turned her fist to stone, then shrugged and...
  9. L

Jade Mith squirmed her way through the throng of people on the train, determined to be the first one off. Her grip tightened on her luggage when she saw her first glance of the Academy. She couldn't help but grin cockily. She liked hanging around mortals, but she was always a bit left out. Here...
  10. L

The Academy of Magic and Abilities (Non Pokemon RP)

This looks pretty cool. I hope it gets off the ground! Name: Jade Mith Age: 13 Gender: Female Sexuality: Heterosexual Personality: Jade is pretty rough-and-tumble. She loves a good fight, whether she's watching or taking part in it. She isn't a bad person, however. She has a deep...
  11. L

Saddest Video Game Music

"The End." It's the song played at the end of Drawn to Life. That game, for all it's simplicity, was a lot of fun, and told a good story. But after you beat the last boss, this song plays... I actually cried. I rarely cry, but this actually got me to. What the song is about, and why it's...
  12. L

Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans?

I've never hated a pokemon based on it's fans. Mewtwo and Arceus fanboys get kind of old, but it's because they're simply jealous of Mew, truly the most powerful pokemon ever! ;D Mudkip, Eevee, and all the other popular pokemon I'm fine with. I'm kind of a big Eevee fan. Characters I'm...
  13. L

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

I really like Chikorita.... but it does really suck. Anyway, my all-time favorite is Bulbasaur. Not even for the nostalgia factor. I just find it a fairly bulky, powerful pokemon. My least favorite was Totodile, just because, but then Tepig came along. ANOTHER fire/fighting starter? I know...
  14. L

Pokémon - Eclipse of Dawn (Sign-Ups)

Name: Karen Greene Age: 19 Gender: Female Sexuality: Heterosexual Appearance: Karen has pale skin, in a pretty way. Her eyes are a light green, and her hair is pitch black and ends a little past her shoulders. Her casual attire is an emerald green dress that ends just above her knees. There is...
  15. L

The Viridescent Hero

Name: Karen Greene Age: 19 Gender/Sex: Female Sexuality: Straight Personality: Karen is a quiet girl, not because she's shy. She simply likes watching and observing things; People, Pokemon, it doesn't matter. She tries to be friendly to everyone, but can hold her own without any problem...
Back
Top Bottom