• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Life
Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good to see you around, hope you've been doing well.

Also, I'm down to talk about indie rock any day :p
    indie rock. what would you reccommend? I like St. Vincent, Courtney Barnett, BØRNS, and Rubblebucket.
    Life
    Life
    hey what's up man! Thanks for reaching out, you're the first person aha. I haven't heard of Rubblebucket so I'll have to check them out, but I've started listening more to Courtney Barnett, I really like her stuff! Haven't listened to a ton of St. Vincent but I've heard she's pretty good too. And BØRNS of course is pretty good aha. Off of those artists, I'd recommend Pinegrove, Declan McKenna and maybe Saint Motel too? Not sure if you've heard of any of 'em but if not I definitely recommend giving them a try!
    C
    Cilantro
    I’ve heard of pinegrove. Thanks for the suggestions! I wasn’t sure when you would be online again.
    Reactions: Life
    hey, wha tup?
    Life
    Life
    hey man!! you know, life is pretty solid at the moment, can't say much is really fascinating over in my neck of the woods. anything new in your forest?
    is bulbagarden game night still active? Somewhat considering joining again
    Life
    Life
    Unfortunately I can't give you a straight answer since my activity here has seriously dropped, but I think the F&G staff have taken it over and are planning on reviving it. Might want to check with Zexy about it!
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for voting for Markus in the winter awards!
    Life
    Life
    You're welcome!! I haven't been keeping up with it unfortunately but it's one of the few stories I felt just had to make it through aha.
    diamondpearl876
    diamondpearl876
    That's okay. I'm sure life's busy, haha. No pun intended.
    Reactions: Life
    Life
    Life
    holy shit i'm the worst :n Guess old habits never die unfortunately.

How you been??
    you can noot noot and you can leedle leedle, but you can't bork bork
    Aaahh Life you stole my idea I was gonna use that image next!
    Life
    Life
    D: Sorry SO!! I've had this one on the back-burner as well and was waiting until we got bigger avatar sizes to use it, unfortunately that came sooner than I thought. :\

If you want I wouldn't mind switching if you'd like to give it a whirl. d:
    SirOni
    SirOni
    Nah man, it ok. First come first serve. Team Skull is better anyway -3-
    Life
    Life
    True, true. Can't go wrong with Guzma and his crew. ^^
    Yo, I love your avatar. :U
    Life
    Life
    Thank you! As much as I liked Bayleef, I felt like I needed to try something new for a change. ^^

Also, I see you never got rid or your zubat status. xD It works though! d:
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah, I never actually changed my Parabat signature either. :p
    Life
    Life
    Tbh I'm so used to it now that I admit I prefer it over the previous version. ^^ Can never have too much battiness, of course!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom