Life
Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Always late to the party I see :p

Well right now I'm just trying to get the hang of video game developtment.

Lucky guess :eek:

Don't get sick as well :p
    Hello! I noticed and posted in the thread about it. Thanks for VMing me nonetheless :)
    I can understand that feeling all too well xD

You're 5 years old, I get it ;p

Well yeah, except now I'm sick as a dog so I couldn't go today already xD

Always a busy life you are :O hah, you're life is busy and you're a busy life.
    Seems like you've been reall busy xD

What year are you in now anyway? o.o

And I just started classes myself, it's not really tough right now xD some are kind of fun, in general I only have like 3 classes >.<

No it's not on the table! you tok too long! (jk)
    It's a slow process dont worry xD

Cause my school always gives me lots of work >.< and how are you? the year just ended for you didn't it? XD
    You're a bad bad person Life-kun :p

Well I'm on vacation myself now thank god xD though ony for a couple more weeks.
    I technically started the writing front a few weeks ago but I haven't been able to continue xD

Thanks :eek: I'm really happy I was able to win something at least xD
    I saw your thoughts on it for the alternate category xD well at least I'm glad you liked it.

Still awesome though xD

There's still no word on it ;-; it makes me wanna cry.

We all do.
    Eh. I didn't pick that one expecting compliments anyway. :b True, that was part of the point; I'm happy it worked. :p (It also was a sign I have other aspects to my personality '~' ) Oh, I did figure as much. ^^
    ...I keep getting compliments on the avatar that I'm using temporarily, but the one I was using all this time was ignored ;~;
    Awwww >.< you're gonna make me blush dude xD well I'm glad that you really enjoyed it xD

Bacon is loved by millions as I've noticed xD

Well the only problem with Kekkai Sensen is that sadly the final episode hasnt' been aired ;c they changed the date once but then realized that the episode was going to be too long so now they don't know when it'll air.

Sometimes xD sometimes no.
    Does that mean you don't like it : c

It's bacon, anything with that word in its name has to be good xD

Oh, I keep up with the manga for it xD but yes it is pretty good though it can be a little bit slow at times. But you do have to check out jojo :eek: it's a real piece of art from the 90s.

It made me hungry xD
    Of course it does, I came up with it .

You sure you'll be able to do it? xD

Is it really that good? :O

Well the first arc is called Phantom Blood xD and it is about vampires, it inspired the game castlevania, and the second arc Battle Tendency also sort of involves vampires and martial arts but from the third arc on the series shifts that to sort of psychic abilities and such.

Erina isn't that bad when you get down to it but Ido prefer Alice :eek:
    Okay. :<

Yaaay GracefulShipping! Canon ships FTW!

One last thing: would you be interested in joining that Pokemon/pro wrestling RP I started?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom