Recent content by Light of Aiur

1. L

Contest Salamence VS. Garchomp

Scarfmence is just so awesome, + I love Salamences design. My vote goes to Salamence :D
  2. L

Contest Hoenn Psychics: Chimecho vs Gardevoir vs Grumpig vs Kadabra

eeeer, does not compute! Where is Metagross, Lati@s, and Jirachi! Anyways, out of the list I choose Gardevior cause it was harder to find in the Hoenn region, sorta :P Also, why is kadabra on this list? D:
  3. L

Contest Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus (Therians)

Thundurus-T has served me better, though each of them is pretty useful in thier own right, I chose Thundurus-T.
  4. L

Contest Heatmor VS Torkoal

Torkoal's been around longer, I started in gen. 3 and torkoal recently got shell smash ;D
  5. L

Contest Blaziken vs. Infernape

I think you're ignoring a very crucial fact here, and that is that bot Blaziken and Infernape will have TEAMMATES. Trust me, Blaziken can most certaintly win every infernape set out there, even those specifially tailored to taking down Blaziken, (which are not reccomended in the first place) can...
  6. L

Contest Charizard vs Blaziken

Hahahaha, so true! Pretty funny when you battle someone like that in a random battle.
  7. L

Contest Gyarados vs Milotic

Hahahaha, yeah! Sorry about the misunderstanding.
  8. L

Contest Flygon vs Volcarona

Well, Volcarona's obviously better but I just have to vote for Flygon. I always felt Flygon deserved better, maybe a new ability like Tinted Lens or Compoundeyes? Anyways, Volcarona is definetly more useful, though that stealth rock weakness somewhat holds it back... But Flygon is at least doing...
  9. L

Contest Garchomp vs Salamence vs Dragonite

Uhhh... poll? Anyways, I prefer Salamence of the three mentioned pokemon due to it's great design and stats to match.
  10. L

Contest Charizard vs Infernape

My apologies, I meant it in a different point of view that I can't seem to explain right now... What I meant was, Charizard has an insane, and I mean insane amount of popularity that Infernape doesn't have. So yes, Infernape can beat the living daylights out of Charizard, but he'll still be in...
  11. L

Contest Blaziken vs. Infernape

Well techically Blaziken can also go mixed, but that's really not recommended, not in ubers anyways. Anyways, I never really liked what Gen IV and Gen V did to thier fire-starters. We really didn't need a repeat of the fire/fighting type 3 generations in a row... Anyways, Blaziken's the original...
  12. L

Contest Charizard vs Blaziken

1 vs. 1 Blaziken can almost always come out on top vs a Charizard, most people use special Charzizards anyways so... Aside from that, Blaziken also happens to actually be useful in other tiers with speed boost, Hi-Jump-Kick, Flare Blitz and Protect. I must say Charizards NU for a reason...
  13. L

Contest Forretress VS Scizor

Well, the comparison is due to how these two came out during the same generation, with the same typing... Besides, you can judge them based other aspects as well, such as overall usefullness or things like that.
  14. L

Who is your favorite Steel pokemon?

And to think, there used to be so few steel-type pokemon... Anyways whenever I think about steel types, Aron and his evolution family just come to mind. Personally, they just seem to be my personal definition of steel-type, however my vote goes to Metagross because of it's relation to Steven...
  15. L

Contest Gyarados vs Milotic

Well, I thought the word ugly meant, well ugly... but now that you mention it, your post makes sense.
Back
Top Bottom