• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by LightningCharm

1. L

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Looking forward to Bravely Default, Kingdom Hearts III, Sonic Lost World, and The Witch and the Hundred Knights.
  2. L

What video games are you playing now?

Heh, same here! This is probably one of the best rhythm games I've ever played.
  3. L

Recent Gaming Purchases

Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix.
  4. L

Rhythm Thief and Ratchet and Clank: UYA.
  5. L

Persian Trainer's Slowly Growing PokeCollection

What an awesome collection! Good luck with those Pokemon cards. Obtaining 800 of them is certainly an ambitious goal. :D
  6. L

Allinia's Eevee & Eeveelutions Collection

As one Eevee fan to another, I just have to say I am in total awe of your collection. :D I especially love all the big Eevee plushes on top. Very nice collection!
  7. L

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. What an amazing game!
  8. L

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando. :)
  9. L

Pokemon SoulSilver and Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil.
  10. L

LC's Art Thread

Digital art of Pikachu and a few other animated characters -
  11. L

just one pokemon

I'd have to go with Eevee, just because of its cuteness, and the fact it's one of my favorite Pokemon. ^^
  12. L

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Great job on the new skin! It's very pleasing to the eye.
  13. L

LC's Art Thread

Many thanks! I'm a fan of A Goofy Movie as well (a shame it's such an underrated movie), so your feedback really means a lot to me, Caitlin. (Crossing my fingers for a decent AGM blu-ray release one of these days. lol) Wow, thank you very much, OceanicWildfire (cool name)! For the digital...
  14. L

LC's Art Thread

Many thanks! Zangoose is a great Pokemon. It's got such a cool design.
Top Bottom