1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
  2. Bring your favorite pen to write your shipper heart out for Shippers' Paradise's first Short Story and Poetry Competition! Find the rules and further information in this thread
  3. Maniacal Engineer stopped being lazy and finally made a third episode of Bulbacast BTS. You can watch it right here.
LightningTopaz
Last Activity:
Aug 21, 2018 at 4:49 AM
Blog Posts:

LightningTopaz

Brock's Pikachu, from Pokemon Stadium

Building worlds is so much fun! May 2, 2017

LightningTopaz was last seen:
Aug 21, 2018 at 4:49 AM
    1. Ray_Nite
      Ray_Nite
      Hello;;
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        Hi there.
        Jun 24, 2018
        Ray_Nite likes this.
    2. Robert Akio
      Robert Akio
      Alola. As you can see now, I gave myself another picture of Sayaka Miki from Madoka magica I think I can't access Robert Ketchum because that requires me to be on my sumterstudents.net account but I can't access that on this. So I just went and made me a new one.
      1. Robert Ketchum
        Robert Ketchum
        Good news. I found my back to my account. The log in button worked this time and I entered my username and password.
        May 30, 2018
    3. Greninjaman
      Greninjaman
      Hi there! When do you plan rewriting the Kanto Saga? I noted that you are doing Sinnoh, Johto, and Alola. What about the other Regions?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        This is mainly what I've done so far in the remix, but in the future will come more episodes I altered dramatically to fit in my imagined Pokeworld
        Apr 30, 2018
      3. Greninjaman
        Greninjaman
        Also, do you have examples of episodes where there's still a plot even without Team Rocket?
        Apr 30, 2018
      4. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        The remix of "Some Like it Hot" worked without Kamon (GSC rival) and Team Rocket, and "Not on MY Watch Ya Don't!" worked without Team Rocket (because I rewrote it to how you got the Poketch in the games) "Sick Daze worked very nicely without Team Rocket, as well.
        Apr 30, 2018
    4. Robert Ketchum
      Robert Ketchum
      Alola. You're a Poke story teller and I find that to be neat how you tried to redo some of the anime stories. And oh look, removing team rocket from a majority of episodes. Seriously those guys appear too much. Even in my own Pokemon story Im gonna put a 4th wall gag about them appearing even if their appearance is pointless.
      2. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        My only suggestion if you're going the script route is to space out the lines (because it's hard to read a wall of text with no breaks) and add some description in the stage directions.

I started out writing script myself, and I still have some examples lying around I could dig up to show you what I mean.
        Feb 11, 2018
      3. Robert Ketchum
        Robert Ketchum
        Eh heh heh. How do you space out each thing of text? You mean like multiple comments for each part of it? Like say my trainer mentions route 1 and then have the next comment be about when he's in route 1?
        Feb 11, 2018
      4. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        I'll show you an example in the morning over PM.
        Feb 11, 2018
    5. Flaze
      Flaze
      Yo, wha tup?
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        I'm doing well, thanks. Been having fun playing the Pokemon TCG Online
        Dec 13, 2017
    6. Kirby4ever
      Kirby4ever
      Do you have a story based on Diamond and Pearl?
      2. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        There's seven stories in all--one for each game based arc of the show
        Nov 6, 2017
      3. Kirby4ever
        Kirby4ever
        Do you have a listing of what all of them are called and their links?
        Nov 6, 2017
      4. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        In order of game release:

Pokemon Lightning Yellow (coming soon)
        Pokemon Moonlight Silver (currently running--has 19 more episodes to go)
        Pokemon Sapphire Sky (coming soon)
        Pokemon Shine Diamond (coming up next, after Moonlight Silver completes)
        Pokemon Storm Gray (coming soon)
        Pokemon: Saviors of Destruction
        Pokemon Island Sun (live episode-by-episode remix as the arc airs--but the remixed version follows the game plot, so none of this school stuff, so I've had to cut a lot of episodes out--this is why this remix updates infrequently)
        Nov 6, 2017
    7. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      cute avatar. i want to hug it.
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        Thank you--it was a gift from a friend
        Oct 9, 2017
    8. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      Hi! That Pikachu looks cute...
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        Thank you--it was a gift from a good friend
        Jul 9, 2017
        Vulpix037 likes this.
      2. Vulpix037
        Jul 9, 2017
    9. Snesknight
      Snesknight
      awesome. Went ahead and added you. Will need your thoughts on Pokemon Moon/Sun
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        I got Sun day 1, and I enjoyed it
        Jun 17, 2017
    10. Snesknight
      Snesknight
      You stream somewhere? Like on Twitch? What's your info?
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        I am StormyAmethyst on Twitch--I really need to stream more often, now that it's summertime
        Jun 9, 2017
    11. Snesknight
      Snesknight
      It's Snes. Would love to get into contact with you after all these years (from Youtube), please get back to me. Made an account just to get in touch.
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        Good to see you again. I still do the odd game stream, but lately I've gotten into building my own games.
        Jun 9, 2017
    12. LightningTopaz
      LightningTopaz
      Building worlds is so much fun!
    13. LightningTopaz
      LightningTopaz
      Finally kicked Team Skull out of here...now to clean up the mess they made....
    14. LightningTopaz
      LightningTopaz
      Attention Skull grunts: Be on the lookout for a boy in a cap with a Pikachu, a redhead, and a squinty eyed boy with a bow--they are considered highly dangerous to our operation.
    15. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      Best pikachu gif ever. Better then the cheek thing
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        Thank you--it was a gift from a good friend
        Feb 16, 2017
    16. diamondpearl876
      diamondpearl876
      Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the vote for Love and Other Nightmares!
      1. LightningTopaz
        LightningTopaz
        You're welcome!
        Jun 18, 2016
    17. LightningTopaz
      LightningTopaz
      I'm back, and I'll be going through the backlog of Glittering Celestial V and Live from the Fireside, as well as debuting something new.
    18. Jersey Jimmy
      Jersey Jimmy
      Hey, I understand you're pretty good at this story-writing thing. Could you read my story, One Big Conspiracy, and tell me what you think so far?
    19. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Hi, Topaz, just wanted to say I appreciate the Prompt thread. I do use it a fair bit, even if I don't end up writing much from it
    20. badwolf1234
      badwolf1234
      hi could you pls add me my FC is 2921-9127-2662 plsssssssssssss
  • About

Favorite Gym Badge:
    Pewter City Boulder Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    FlamingRuby
    PokéCommunity Username:
    EmeraldSky

Signature

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

The Pokemon Anime Remix Project:

Pokemon Moonlight Silver
    --a retelling of the Johto arc, without all the fillers
    Pokemon Shine Diamond--a retelling of the Shinou arc, without all the filler.
    Pokemon Island Sun--a live episode by episode remix of the Alolan arc as it airs, done as a collection of letters
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.