• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
LightningTopaz
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What are some games with lots of distinct skills/powers (doesn't matter if its console, PC, or mobile)?
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I know the Elder Scrolls games has a lot of skills/powers.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I'm mainly looking for powers with names outside the "Fireball/Ice Arrow/Thunderbolt" box
    If you ever want to be pinged for any of my work, I will always do this with your consent--simply replying to my work won't automatically put you on the list. If you don't want to be pinged anymore, I will take you off the list (and if you do want to receive those pings again, just ask!)
    So I hear a live Zelda movie is in the works--while I personally would've animated a Zelda movie, all I ask is this: Don't. Make. Link. Talk.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    @LightningTopaz
    Are there films with silent protagonists (aside from the old silent films and other films where that is the 'gimmick' [for a lack of a better word])? Would a Silent Protagonist work in film?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I'm sure it could, with the right actor. If you want to look at an animated example, "Dumbo" actually has a silent protagonist.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Well, with Dumbo it makes sense since he was a newborn if I recall (or at least young enough that he had not developed the ability to speak yet).
    I hate it when I lose a critical piece of writing notes (don't worry, the master outline of Lightning Yellow is safe--I only lost some recent notes for the home stretch to Vermilion City.)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Bummer. I can imagine that you were not a happy person.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    Yeah, I wasn't--so now I have to find the real Japanese place I was planning to use, and recreate my notes for what was going to be this week's episode (we only have two, maybe three more fillers to go before we reach Vermilion, and resume from the real show.)
    Would anyone like to read my collection of worldbuilding prompts from Bulbapedia and elsewhere (either in their own threads or in the brainstorming blog?)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I think the brainstorming blog would be a better idea than making a whole new thread.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    Fair--I'll just be posting them in there.
    Just an idea for next year: Hex Maniacs vs. Ghost Pokemon Busters
    If that was the Halloween event, I can only imagine what is in the works for next April. (while at the same time, I think it did go a tad too far...)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I wonder how they will top the Halloween event.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    Yes--they would have to do something amazing (and hilarious but safe) in April to top this, (without going too far, or the gag going very off the rails like this.)
    What in the world just happened?
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Shenanigans.
    S
    Salmancer
    Pick whichever one of these seems more plausible
    • Nemona the AI came back from the dead, hacked into the fourms and forced her style on everyone and hacked staff accounts so that she could post with them and wreak more havoc. Also she seemed to be dysfunctional and irritable early on, but has mostly stabilized by now
    • This is an overly elaborate Halloween event where Staff only pretended to get hacked, but Nemona is on and was deliberately made extra glitchy.
    You can look in the main thread for more details, but be warned that most of it is abject madness.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I'm going to go with option 2 for right now--we will likely get a come clean/debriefing in the morning, or thereabouts. (although it did make for good popcorn viewing on the sidelines.)
    What are your top 5 Ghost types and why?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    In no particular order:

Haunter--one served me well in RBY
    Chandalure--I found it beautiful, and it served me well in Unova
    Oricorio Sensu form--it looks pretty
    Hisuian Zorua--he is cute and beautiful
    Decidueye--both beautiful and powerful
    Prompt will still go out tomorrow, but stories get a break so I can enjoy Wave 1 of the DLC (and possibly finally finish Scarlet in time for Wave 2)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Are you going to catch a whole new team for the DLC, or are you going to use the same team that you have been using?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I've been using the same team I've been using
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom