LightningTopaz
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, thank you, that won't be necessary. I already have a long list of stories I want to read, and I don't think I'll be able to squeeze a long-Chaptered story.
    This is the one we were discussing in the writer's workshop? If so, I'm really behind. Yes, please do tag me.

And if you're interested to know any of my work, I'll be glad to have another reader.

Anyhow, again yes!
    Hello, could you review my Pokemon/Zelda crossover? I was wondering if you could beta read my story. I would appreciate it if you do. Thanks :)
    Hello, could you review my Pokemon/Zelda crossover? I was wondering if you could beta read my story. I would appreciate it if you do. Thanks :)
    Hay, and i am very sorry. Always i post 'I'm Back' and something comes up that makes me not come online, but finally, all of that is over. What was troubling me was -

1) Excess work at the sprite shop.
    2) Exams. << Seriously! Exams ended in Sept and restarted again!
    3) Bored of BMGF.

And now, since all of the above mentioned stuff is done, I am finally back to BMGF. :)

Aaand, can you tell me what important stuff happened since October? And mainly, the reason why search is disabled... xD
    Link:

Link his a 17 year old elven hero. He ia a Hylian which is one of the races that live in a land called Hyrule. He wears white long pants, a green tunic with chainmail underneath over a white long sleeve shirt. He also wears brown boots, brown fingerless gloves with silver gauntlets, and his trademark green floppy cap over his blonde hair. Link also has blue eyes. He carries a Hylian sheild which has three golden triangles with a red bird over it. This is the Hyrule Royal Family crest. He weilds a sacrad blade called the Master Sword, the blade of Evil's bane. The sword has a silver blade with a blue hilt which has what looks like wings.
    Here is the discription of Arceus, his mate, and children

Arceus
    a white equine being, who had a gray undersine, golden hooves and a golden cross wheel at his abdomen. He also has red eyes with a green sclera. His mane flows the same direction of his tail,

Star
    Star is Arceus' mate. She is 9'10" and weighs 680 lbs, had cream color fur with a gray underside, blue eyes and a silver cross wheel around her abdomen.

Klaus is Violet's younger brother. He and his other two siblings lost their parents in a fire, He, Violet, and Sunny were rescued by Arceus and his fellow legendaries. Klaus 13 years old and has black hair, wears glases and has black baggy pants, a white shirt and a blue jacket that was given to him from his adoptive parents who happens to be Arceus and Star

Lucas
    Lucas is 12 year boy who wears a white shirt with a black vest that has a gray band in the middle, blue jeans, a red scarf around the collar, and a red beret with a pokeball symbol. He has gray etes and brown hair,

Dialga II is a blue sauropod-like pokemon with light blue markins. Dialga has a gray wing-lke structure on his back, a metallic chestplate with a blue diamond at the center, long claws, three spines on the back of the neck, a crest with one metal horn on each side, a short tail, and red eyes.

Tempress is a shiny Dialga and is three feet shorter than Dialga who is her mate.
    Here is the description of the Hall of Origin:

The Hall of Origin is a majestic palace high above the peak of Mt. Coronet. Inside there is a meeting chamber near the entrance. The floor is white marble with gold markings. at the the wall farthest from the main entrance is Arceus and Star's room, Pillars line the hallways and entrances to a section of the palace. In the hallwasys are rooms where the legendaries that live at the palace sleep. Also there are bedrooms for Lucas, Dawn, and the Baulderlaire children. Also on the first floor is a infirmary, a garden, kitchen, dining hall, and a library. On the second floor is an observatory, storage, bathrooms and a power supply room that provides electricity for the palace. There is also a nursery for female legedaries to give birth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom