• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by LightningTopaz

1. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week, inspired by the Raikou event going on now in Pokemon Sleep: What was going to be a boring and rainy afternoon took an amazing turn when your characters spotted Raikou! What's going through their heads as they meet the Legend of Thunder?
  2. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman I like that idea! The cave itself would be the challenge, no monsters or puzzles needed.
  3. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman @InfiniteBakuphoon @Catz @Funnylion @prog rocker Diamonds of the Colorful Skies Help (a request for help unsticking writer's block for the story) After the snow melts in their current location, the Trio and Serena arrive in the town of Bigrotte--so named for the many gem mines in...
  4. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Lightning Yellow

@Greninjaman Episode 22: Setting Sail From the Port of Sunsets "Congrats on getting your Thunder Badge, Ash..." Brock smiled as the group emerged from Vermilion Gym that evening. "You've more than earned a nice dinner with a battle like that!" "Yeah--name what you want, and we'll treat you."...
  5. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: The Shimmering Companion (vignettes, sidestories, and extras to the main theater-verse)

Episode 85: Rehearsing the Bright Blade A backstage training room hummed with activity as the Niji Troupe gathered to go over some key scenes in the play "The Book of the Bright Blade". "Okay...does anyone have any new questions about the play as a whole, or have any new questions about their...
  6. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman @InfiniteBakuphoon @Catz @Funnylion @prog rocker Some Preliminary Info about the re-imagined SS Anne (planning for Lightning Yellow) --Her sister ships are the SS Amy and the SS Aika The Trio's room is #164 on Deck 9 --There is a sports deck with basketball courts, indoor...
  7. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman I'm going to guess Alola (foreshadowing Sun/Moon). To build my expanded SS Anne, I'm drawing on real cruise ships that are known to stop in Japan--based on my preliminary research, Carnival (their Japan route stops in Yokohama, nee Vermilion, so that's a plausible candidate for...
  8. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman @InfiniteBakuphoon @Catz @Funnylion @prog rocker Building on the SS Anne (a sneak peek of the SS Anne arc) In reading over the original version of the SS Anne arc's first episode, I got to thinking about how you never really do much on the ship in the games besides battle the...
  9. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: The Shimmering Companion (vignettes, sidestories, and extras to the main theater-verse)

Episode 84: Readthrough of the Talisman The backstage readthrough room buzzed with activity as the Niji Troupe got together to read through their newest play. "I'm a little surprised I'm not considered one of the lead roles, considering how much of the play I'm in..." Brock mused as he found a...
  10. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: Your characters start a garage band--what kind of music do they play, and does the band get very far?
  11. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Stage of Crystal

Episode 21c: Silence in a Place of Song (part 3) As the people of Pantalla made their way inside the Gran Teatro for the group's performance, Ash looked out from the wings at the rapidly filling auditorium. "Ready to go?" Brock asked as he joined Ash in the wings. "As I'll ever be..." Ash...
  12. LightningTopaz

Final Fantasy discussion thread (all games)

@Greninjaman No, because Balthier's English voice sounds either very close or similar.
  13. LightningTopaz

Final Fantasy discussion thread (all games)

I am one of the weird ones that got into the series thanks to 8. If you take the time to learn the ins and outs of how junctioning works, you'll be in for a surprisingly good time (even if some of the story beats are a bit cliche even by late 90's/early 2000's standards) I have not played 7...
  14. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: Diamonds of the Colorful Skies

Interlude: The Warmth of the Light God The visitors in the inn applauded as Brock concluded his tale some time later. "Thank you..." Brock replied before thinking of a new tale to tell. "Ash, Misty, Serena--want to help assist in this next long tale?" "Sure!" Serena replied as she hurried to...
  15. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman @InfiniteBakuphoon @Catz @Funnylion @prog rocker Transforming Actors Idea (inspired by the upcoming Princess Peach: Showtime!) The Arcoba Theater--one of Mesagoza's most iconic theaters--and often used by both the Naranja and Uva academies when the school stage won't be enough to...
Back
Top Bottom