• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by LightningTopaz

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 81: Ancient Family Matters "Let's do this!" Ash smiled as the group made their way to Canalave Gym some days later. "Now I can have my long awaited match with Byron!" He balked when he saw the referee by the door. "I'm sorry...
  2. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: "I did it...I won." Your main character has won or accomplish something they've been trying to win or accomplish for years. What did they win/accomplish, and how do they feel now that they've won?
  3. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Live From the Fireside: Season 16 (Week 405b: The Legend of Callan, part 2)

@Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 405b: The Legend of Callan, part 2 (real tale: The Story of Ciccu) Brock arrives onstage as the applause in the Fireside's main auditorium quiets. "He wandered for many days, until he came to the Aiiro City." he begins, picking up from where...
  4. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 80: A Whole New World of Fantasy "Any news on when Byron will be back?" Ash asked as he joined Dawn in a TV lounge, where Dawn was watching the local news report. "Nope..." Dawn replied. "I did find out that Barry has won his...
  5. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 79b: Get Your Rotom Running! (part 2) "This must be the bakery..." Ash mused as the group arrived in a large open kitchen some time later. "Not just that, but there's training grounds outside..." Brock pointed out a sign leading...
  6. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Your character was really looking forward to something, but then had to cancel their plans when they caught a cold. How do they cope with the wrench in their plans?
  7. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Interlude: Inside the Chateau "The Chateau Platin is an icon of Shinou, and well over 3 million visitors from around the world visit each year." Brock read from the guidebook as the group retraced their steps back to the chateau's front...
  8. LightningTopaz

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

Unfortunately, I'll have to bow out too. I'm not abandoning the Idea I had, however--I ended up hitting a wall once I realized what I could do with it that fit the theme was very limited. Good luck to everyone!
  9. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: One of your characters gets a huge surprise birthday party--how do they react?
  10. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 79a: Get Your Rotom Running! (part 1) Ash drummed a finger on the desk as he watched the phone screen flash "DIALING..." After all that's happened, Prof. Oak deserves an update on my Shinou trip... The screen displayed Prof. Oak...
  11. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Live From the Fireside: Season 16 (Week 405b: The Legend of Callan, part 2)

@Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 405a: The Legend of Callan, part 1 (real tale: The Story of Ciccu) "There once lived a man who had three sons." Brock begins as he arrives onstage. "The names of the elder two are not important to us, but the youngest was named Callan. They...
  12. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 78b: Sleepless in Pre-Battle! (part 2) "Good morning, guys!" Dawn smiled as she arrived with a Char's bag. "I brought breakfast!" "Thank Arceus for the coffee..." Brock yawned. "What's the matter?" Dawn asked as Danielle passed...
  13. LightningTopaz

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

Just cracked a little more than 800 words--there may be hope for me after all. 200 more and I'm halfway there!
  14. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Interlude: Once Upon a Clue "Wow..." Ash gasped as the group arrived in the Canalave Library later that afternoon. "Where do we even begin to look for information about Darkrai and Cresselia?" Dawn wondered as she looked up at the...
  15. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: "Sorry I'm late--the Pokemon needed attention." Your characters really need to get somewhere, but the Pokemon really want attention! So are they ever able to get up?