• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by LightningTopaz

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Live From the Fireside: Season 15 (Week 400: The Lucky Warrior)

Last story for the season, but stories (both old and new) will continue in a new thread next week! @Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 400: The Lucky Warrior (real tale: "Folktales from Japan", episode 19, story 3) "Once there was a boy so poor, he had to travel from town to...
  2. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 73a: Double Team Turnover! (part 1) Previously, on "Pokemon Shine Diamond"... In all the confusion, Officer Jenny found Ash and Dawn. "Come on, you two--let's get you and the orb somewhere safe." "Not if I have anything to say...
  3. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: Your characters are at the local ballpark--which teams are playing? Is the crowd into it? Be creative!
  4. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 72b: Losing its Lustrous! (part 2) The group and the disguised Saturn watched as Professor Carolina swiped a key card in an armored door. Access requested--please press palm to scanner for bio-verification. "Neat!" Dawn smiled as...
  5. LightningTopaz

@Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 399: Kanade and the River Demon (real tale: Sam-chung and the Water Demon) "You all know that Kanade was one of the most famous mikos and heroines to serve the Great Lord Arceus." Brock begins as he arrives onstage. Many in the crowd nod in...
  6. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week is inspired by the new Sword and Shield trailer: What do you think Galar's evil team is like? What do you think their goal is?
  7. LightningTopaz

RULES: The Writers Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

Hold your Ponytas, Ash! Here's what's happening around the Workshop! Announcements and Teasers Nothing of note to announce this week. New releases Nothing to note this week! New chapters Chapter 5 of Land of the Roses by @Misfit Angel TEEN: - Land of the Roses [rewrite] Chapter 8 of The...
  8. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: It's summer festival time, and that means fireworks! Write about the most epic fireworks display ever.
  9. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 72a: Losing its Lustrous! (part 1) "Well done on your third ribbon, Dawn." Brock smiled as the group prepared to leave the Celestic Town Pokémon Center. "The fact it was the one ribbon your mom couldn't win should make it all the...
  10. LightningTopaz

@Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 398: The Prince and the Dragonite (real tale: The Prince and the Dragon) "There was once a king in a far away land that had three sons." Brock begins as he arrives in his place at center stage. "One morning, the eldest prince--we'll call him...
  11. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 71b: Appealing Through the Generation Gap! (part 2) Applause filled the Contest Hall as Ash, Tintri, and Tarina returned to the Contest Hall. "Perfect timing--the Appeal competition's about to start!" Ash smiled as he found three...
  12. LightningTopaz

I don't know how many more episodes Alola needs, so once I know that (and how many more I need...

I don't know how many more episodes Alola needs, so once I know that (and how many more I need to cut), I can start reworking the arc.
  13. LightningTopaz

Kanto will start after Unova and Kalos finish. I'll probably rework Alola once the real arc...

Kanto will start after Unova and Kalos finish. I'll probably rework Alola once the real arc finishes, and I know how many episodes end up needing to be cut, combined, or reworked.
  14. LightningTopaz

A word of warning if you want to dive into my anime remix--the stories are not quite the games...

A word of warning if you want to dive into my anime remix--the stories are not quite the games you remember, nor are they the anime you remember!
  15. LightningTopaz

If you need help or feedback at any point, let me know.

If you need help or feedback at any point, let me know.