L
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well apparently you'll have to wait more cause Devil Hunter hasn't moved in eight minutes
    Zivok still has to fight Travis, but I assume Devil Hunter won't like to fight with himself in the finals so yeah, guess my plan was ruined, but hey can't win them all
    Thank you fifteen yay.

Also, I just lost the tournament and my character's in like a pre comma state
    Well those last boys only wanted the affection really since she usually uses tongue if you've seen previous posts of the has been couple kissing
    Well she was originally going to use her sword to kill him but Alexa talked her out of it plus in her past most boys ditched her for a blonde blue eyed girl
    You're going to have to post again when your character gets to the arena since its kinda being a day since it was supposed to be
    Cause I'm too confused, I was waiting for you so taht you and Leeney could have your battle but first you were here and she wasn't then she was here and you weren't and there's no way we're going to be able to finish this by tommorow, oh just get ready for your battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom