• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by LightShadow

1. L

Pretty good. And how are you?

Pretty good. And how are you?
  2. L

That's too bad. I'll pray for you.

That's too bad. I'll pray for you.
  3. L

Pretty good. Life's been busy for me, but everything's pretty much normal. How have you been?

Pretty good. Life's been busy for me, but everything's pretty much normal. How have you been?
  4. L

Yeah, I'm logging on when I get the chance.

Yeah, I'm logging on when I get the chance.
  5. L

Sorry I haven't been on in a long time. I've been extremely busy since school started up again...

Sorry I haven't been on in a long time. I've been extremely busy since school started up again. Between school, family, and church, I haven't had much time to hang around on this forum.
  6. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

How dare I? I don't dare, I do. *Snatches win*
  7. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Ahem* You seem to miss the fact that I just took it from you.
  8. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

But I once again take it from you.
  9. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

I reclaim the win.
  10. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Incorrect. I am the one who currently has the win.
  11. L

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
  12. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

No, the win is not a solid object. But then again, neither is this post. WIN
  13. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Incorrect. I am the one who currently possesses the win.
  14. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Blows whistle* You're going 80 mph in a 25 mph zone. I'm going to have to give you a ticket and take that win from you. *Gives Pikapurple a ticket and takes the win*
  15. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Really? Strange, it's never caused anyone to hate me. Those two sentences I posted and the dancing banana even ended up in Ino-chan's Quote of the Week. I've seen the dancing banana used numerous times without any negative consequences.