L
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe, sorry. There's strict criteria & stuff.

It was good ^_^ Quiet night at home. How about yours?
    I'll break it down plain & simple for ya. I got this from Serebii's forums, and I expect that they apply here as well:

How To Become a Mod

1. Don't Ask.
    The most important of all points and it's first on the list. Don't post about it, don't send PM's about it, and don't talk about it in the chatroom. If you're asking about it, then you most likely don't have the necessary qualities required of a mod.

2. Know the Rules.
    In the forums you frequent there are set rules that you should know. Not only that, but there's the overall forum rules. It says a lot about the person if they break basic rules, and a mod shouldn't be breaking the simple things.

3. Have the skills. Do you have something to contribute to the forums? If you do, then you'll be considered to be in the ranks above the regulars. It doesn't make you better than them, it just means that you have something to offer that's new, exciting or useful. It will let others know that you have skills that make you stand out.

4. Know the current situation. Look around, and check out how many mods there are at the moment. New ones are only appointed when they are required.

5. Be patient. Nobody is saying you wont ever be modded. You might, the future is never certain, but don't expect it. You might think you're modding material, but it's not your decision to make. Be a good member and do the best you can to help. Don't forget that you're here primarily to have fun.
    Yeah, it's nice ^^ Even though I'm rarely online here...

Ah no I don't use Pokecommunity. I use Serebiiforums *shot by BMGF mods* x.x;
    How does that have to do with Diamond & Pearl, exactly? @_@

You know, I'm not sure either. I guess the mods & admins decided that the signatures were slowing down the forums, or getting out of control, so they somehow prevented everyone's signatures from showing. Which is kind of a shame, actually, cuz I really like my avatar ^^

I've come to learn that, when in doubt, you should ask a mod. They'll probably have a better answer for you than I ^^;
    Hey ^^

Well, if you go into the Video Games discussion, there'll be a subgroup for Pokemon games, which is where you should probably discuss it... however it's pretty much all-encompassing, which I think is odd, cuz I think it should be divided by each separate Pokemon game...

Anyway... is there something specific you need/are looking for? Maybe I can help you out ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom